CHAPTER 10🥀

Aaliyah pov| January 25, 2020

*Recap*
He started trailing kisses all over me going lower and lower each time. He finally reached my leggings and started tugging on them.

I wasn't ready to lose my virginity yet...

"Wait wait stop." I said sitting up.

"I'm not ready."

"Who said i was tryna fuck."

I looked at him wit dat nigga please face.

" I'm being serious." He said laughing.

"Ion find anything funny." I said mugging.

"Lay back down." He told me. Idk why but i did it.

He pulled down my leggings.

"What are you finna do." I was so confused.

"Im finna eat you." He said smirking.

I did need some head so i let him do what he had to.

  *next day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned getting out of my bed going to the bathroom.

I did my usual routine and put on this black and purple shirt with black jeans and a holographic coat with some purple uggs. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my bookbag, phone, and keys and walked out the door.

I pulled up to school and went straight to my locker. I put my stuff in there and went to find Kayla and Bri. I went to the cafeteria and Bri was in there talking to sum girl.

"Heyyy Bri." I said hugging her.

"Heyy boo." She said hugging me back.

"Liyah this Autumn she new here and im showing her around." I nodded and smiled.

"Heyy im Aaliyah but ppl call me Liyah." I said.

"Hey nice to meet you." She said smiling. She was pretty asf.

We talked for a lil while until the bell rang for first period. I had my first period wit Bri and since she was showing Autumn around she had to come wit us.

But tbh i liked Autumn she was coo and really nice. We walked into class and as usual btches was staring and whispering and it was pmo. I was doing good by not getting into trouble but today is the day to try me and that's ong.

"Tf y'all keep looking at damn, weird ass bitches." I said mugging.

We sat down in the back and started talking until this boy Brandon came up to us and i rolled my eyes.

"Wsp Aaliyah." He said licking his lips.

"Whatchu want Brandon." I said wit all types of attitude.

"Who dis." He asked looking Autumn up and down. This nigga is such a hoe.

"She don't want you." I said laughing. He walked away wit an attitude but guess who ain't care? Me.

Class eventually started and we did our work.

*time skip*

The bell rang for school to be over I was walking wit Kayla bc we have our last class period together.

"You still coming over." I asked her as we went to our lockers. She nodded and grabbed her stuff.

Once we got our things we left and went straight to my house. I sat my stuff down in my room and looked at myself in the mirror admiring how fine i really was.

"Oooo Kayla can you take my picture." She rolled her eyes then grabbed my phone.

I sat on the couch and did a couple of poses and then she gave me my phone back. I only liked one of them and decided to post it.

 I only liked one of them and decided to post it

Liked by brii._ and 961 others
_.liyahhh ooouu i got em mad my fault .
View all 154 comments
brii._ fine ass mf😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵
official_vaughn luh ugly🤮💕

"I seen Vaughn lil comment." Kayla said smirking at me.

"We ain got none going on." I said trying not to blush.

"Mhmm." She replied.

I got me sum body special. I thought to myself while smiling.

Ooooo Korey ex goes to there school now, whatchu think gone happen next?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛