CHAPTER 11🥀

Aaliyah pov| March 2, 2020

"I think i need a smaller size what y'all think?"
I asked the girls.

We was currently at the mall trying to find outfits for Trey, Maj, and Vaughn party tomorrow.

"I think it's fine like that." Autumn said.

"Nah i think you should get it smaller." Bri said while Kayla nodded in agreement with her.

I ended up getting a smaller size, i payed for it and then we went to Victoria Secret. I started getting sum pretty lace bras and panties so i could look good for my mans and they did the same thing.

"Aye Autumn, you got a bf?" I asked realizing she never brought up her relationships.

She started blushing mad hard. "Get us hip den tf." Bri said laughing.

"It ain't much to it, we on and off and now he talking abt he want another girl and idek at this
point."

"But no matter who he wit he know where home at." She said flipping her hair.

"Period suh." I said gassing her up. She laughed and we continued to get our stuff.

We paid for our stuff and then went to the food court and got sum chick fil la. Once we finished eating we hopped in my car and went back to my house. Idk why but they always have to spend the night at my house the day before we go somewhere.

They act like they don't have homes, like why we always gotta be at my house. But aye i ain complaining i actually like the company.

"Y'all is it just me or is y'all excited for tmrw?" Bri asked as we laid in my room.

"Shii im ready to see my mans, ya girl need sum dick." Kayla said smirking. I scrunched my face up at her and she started laughing.

"Gir don't look at me like dat you the only one outta all of us who still got their virginity." I rolled my eyes.

"Hold up... so you mean to tell me you neva in yo life have had sex?" Autumn said staring at me in disbelief.

"Gir nah she claims she's waiting on the 'right person'." Bri said causing us to laugh. "

"Aye not too much on me imma lose it whenever tf i want to." I said.

They put their hands up in surrender laughing. And we just spent the rest of the night laughing and talking abt random sht and getting ready for tmrw.

Sorry i been m.i.a. ya girl had major writers block lol

Looks like Autumn is fitting in perfect with the others, what will happened next ?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💛