Chapter 24: Come Back To Me

I ran over to him. "Draco, get up. Please.. please get up!" I felt a tear run down my face. He couldn't be dead, I got us out of there just in time. But then I heard him cough and he looked over at me. He was okay.. he was okay, I said in my head. I gave him a huge smile and hugged him. Hugging me back he said, "Potter.. what would.. I do.. without you." He kept coughing, so his voice was shaky. I kissed his forehead, and he wiped my tears off of my face. I tried helping him up. 

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked him. "Yeah.. I'm fine. Go, save the world. You'll finally get your moment," he added with a laugh. "Yeah, I suppose I'll be on the cover of the paper again?" "Oh, just go!," he yelled at me and we both shared a small smile. I started to run but then I heard another voice in my head. Everyone seemed to hear it, they were all screaming. 

"Your time is almost up.. Harry Potter. If anyone tries to protect you.. they will pay the price for you. Your friends, and oh.. I found a certain blonde I think you'll want back." I couldn't breathe. I didn't see Draco anymore. He had him. "Though if you turn yourself in, I won't harm anyone. You have ten minutes, Harry Potter. Choose well." And the voice vanished. I saw Snape in the distance, he looked like he collapsed. I ran over to him.

"Potter.. find him." Snape was dying, he looked like he was bitten several times. "Find him, and end this. You know where." I nodded and he touched my face with his hand. "Take these," and he pointed to his tears. "You'll know once you see." I collected his tears in a vial he took out of his pocket. "You have your mother's eyes.." And he drifted into a forever sleep. Snape was gone. Dumbledore was gone. And he had Draco. I took one last look at Snape and whispered, "Thank you for protecting him," and I ran off. 

I saw Hermione and Ron run into me. Ron was carrying a sword. The sword of Gryffindor. "Harry! Thank goodness we found you! We found the sword, and Ron was brilliant!" I looked at them. This was the last time I was going to see them. "I have to go.. you'll be safe now. But whatever happens, I love you.. both of you so much." "Harry, you're not turning yourself in are you?" "It's the only way, Mione.. I know you know why." She hugged me and said, "I love you, Harry." I gave a look at Ron and he jumped into my arms. 

"The day we met.. best day of my life." "The same for me.." We were all crying. But I had to go. I rushed off into the woods. Everyone was fighting. I dodged as many spells as I could and I managed to make it into the forest. I realized there was something in my pocket. It was the snitch Dumbledore gave me. I kissed it, as to remember him with me. But it opened, and a stone appeared. It was the resurrection stone. I knew why Dumbledore gave it to me now. 

I made my way through the forest and all of a sudden, ghosts appeared around me. It was my parents, Sirius, Remus.. everyone I loved that died. "Hello, honey," my mother said to me. "You've been so brave, sweetheart." I felt more tears run down my face. "You'll stay with me.. all of you?" "Always," my mother said. "Always and forever." Then I thought about Draco. "Always and forever," I repeated back. I kept on walking and I saw him. 

There was Voldemort in front of me. Hagrid was tied up, and death eaters were surrounding him.  "Harry Potter.. at last," he sniggered at me. I wanted to end it so badly, but I had to wait. "Where is he? Where's Draco?!" I started to yell. "Oh, he's long gone. Well, he's right here.. but he's in no shape for anything.. really," Voldemort said laughing. A death eater dragged out Draco, he was covered in blood, and he looked like he was beaten in the chest multiple times.

"Draco.. what did you do him? Let him go!" "Yes, just what I wanted. Now, this is where it ends Harry Potter." Voldemort raised his wand, and Draco started to scream. "Potter, no!" "Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yelled. I was spun backwards, hit by the killing curse. I was holding the stone in my hands, and I felt a rush of light run through my head. Dumbledore was talking to me.

"Harry, end it. Wait for the right moment, and end it. I know you can do it." His voice vanished and I just layed there. I had the stone in my hands, I wasn't dead, but Voldemort had to think I was. I heard Draco shouting in the background. "Potter! No! No.." His voice was breaking now. I heard someone running towards me, it was him. "Is he dead?" Voldemort asked one of the death eaters. Just as Draco got to me, he was pushed to the ground and one of them said, "Dead. He's dead!" 

Draco's POV: I felt like I just lost my whole life. But I did. Harry was my life. He was the only one I ever truly loved, and all I ever cared about. He just couldn't be dead.. this was only the beginning of our story. It couldn't be over. I just kept crying, as the other death eaters kept pushing me away from him as I tried fighting back. 

Harry's POV: I heard Draco crying the most he ever has. "Now, you.. yes, carry him. We have to make a visit to Hogwarts," Voldemort said happily. I knew he was talking to Hagrid because someone with extremely large hands picked me up. I also heard him crying. Everyone walked up to the castle, Draco close by me. Voldemort wanted him to feel miserable, and he thought that seeing me 'dead' would do it. 

"Harry Potter.. is dead!" Yelled Voldemort. I heard people scream, two of them being Ron and Hermione. Someone started to walk towards Voldemort. "And who are you? Have you decided to join us?" "I'm Neville.. Neville Longbottom." Everyone near me was laughing at his name, but Neville kept speaking. "I will never join you! And you're half the person Harry always was!" Voldemort was getting angry, but he tried to stay calm. "People die everyday, and Harry won't die in vain." This was the moment, I said to myself. I fell out of Hagrid's arms and everyone gasped. 

I still had my wand in my pocket, and I casted as many spells as I could. Everyone else followed me. Some ran inside after one another, and some stayed out here. Soon all of the death eaters were killed. But then I thought.. Draco. I couldn't see him, but I had to finish this. Voldemort was as angry as I've ever seen him. We threw spells at each other, and I was holding on as much as I could. I thought about Ron and Hermione. My parents, and everyone that died. I thought about Draco. 

And I felt rushed with anger. I threw another spell and Voldemort's wand started to break. He screamed, and just as this happened, the snake was killed. Neville was in the back and killed it with the sword of Gryffindor. Voldemort fell to the ground, and vanished. I fell over, running out of breath. It was over, I thought. It was finally all over. 

I heard Draco in the distance, trying to run through everyone who was coming out of the castle, wondering what happened. "Potter! Harry.. where are you?!" I got up the best I could. I saw him running near my direction, trying to find me. He was beaten up so badly, he was even limping a little. "Malfoy.. Malfoy.." I tried calling him. I couldn't yell, I barely had any strength left. 

But he heard me. No matter how far apart we were, he could hear me. "Potter!" I heard him say as he ran towards me the best he could, and I tried running over to him. We made it to each other, and I felt his arms wrap tightly around my neck. "I thought I lost you forever," he whispered to me, tears filling in his eyes. "You'd have to do a lot more for me to ever leave you," I said back in his ear. He pulled away and kissed me. Everyone was watching, but we didn't care anymore. I kissed him like it was the first time we ever have. 

We broke apart and he said, "I love you, Harry James Potter.. forever, and always." "And I love you, Draco Lucius Malfoy." I wiped a tear from his face, and he kissed my forehead. "I'm never letting you go again, okay?" I nodded and smiled. We could finally be together. No one could tear us apart ever again. I held his hand as he helped me walk back to the castle. Hermione ran up to me and threw her arms around me. Then Ron came and did the same. Hermione then hugged Draco, and said, "I'm so glad both of you are okay." Draco smiled. I knew he felt happy that he was included. I found everyone and they all gave me small hugs. I felt free. I had Draco, my friends, and no one was out to get us anymore. It was all I ever wished for years.. and it finally came true.