Chapter:6 Guilt

Perspective of Killua

~~~~~~2 Hours Later~~~2:30~~~~~~~~
   "Onīsan! You need to eat!" Alluka whines. We have been back in the room for almost two hours after taking our pizza to go. She ate but I didn't. My appetite hasn't returned since earlier. "I'm not hungry Alluka." I roll over on the bed facing away from her.

   She starts pouting. "But you need to eat!" I hear what she says but at the same time, I don't. I'm deep in thought, thinking of a way to tell Gon my feelings. "But how do I do that?" I ponder. "He may want nothing to do with me...he may reject me and I'll never see him again.." I clench my hand tight.

  "I want to tell him but I'm afraid. I don't want to lose him. I need him.." I say quietly causing Alluka to tilt her head at me. "Who? Onīsan what is wrong?" She sits on the edge of the bed next to me.

   I turn and face her, tears starting to roll down my face. "I need gon," I say quietly. "I love him Alluka. And I want to tell him, but I'm afraid that I'll lose him if I do" I bury my face into the bed starting to cry harder at the thought of losing gon. I feel Alluka start rubbing my back in slow circles and hums soothingly.

  "You won't lose him Onīsan. I will bet he feels the same as you do. He's probably afraid to tell you for the same reason. When he gets back to the hotel you two go to his room and talk. I will stay here." I look up at her sniffling my eyes red.

  "Y-you really th-think so?" I say between sniffs. She nods. "For now get your rest. Sleep and hopefully, he will be back soon." She pets my head gently. "Sleep onīsan it will make you feel better."

   I nod a little before shutting my eyes, Letting sleep take hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I look around. "Where...am I?" I ask myself. I'm in a large open field. A blue sky, white fluffy clouds floating by. "Hello?" I call out into the open. "Is anyone here?"

    I listen for any sort of sound only get the wind rustling grass. I turn 360 seeing if there is anything but I only see more field. I choose a direction and start running. "Hello?" I call out again, receiving nothing. I continue to run until I see trees in the distance. I pick up the pace wanting a change from the field.

   Moments later I reach the edge of what seems to be a large forest. Something feels...familiar about it. I can't place my finger on it though. I run in and dodge and weave through the trees trying to keep a straight line. "Killua..." I jump and stop upon hearing a faint whisper. It sounded like it said my name.

   I take off again but shortly after I hear it again. "Killua.." It was still a whisper but seemingly louder. When I hear a small boom to my left. "It's a lead...I don't know what happens." I head in the direction of the sound.

   "Killua." I hear the voice again. Louder and clearer. I hear a second boom, louder and closer than the previous. Fearing someone is following me I go into godspeed and take off towards the sound. Why does this feel so familiar?

   I hear the third boom and see a flash of light accompany it. "What is that?" I continue running towards it. "KILLUA!!" The voice practically shouts in my ears. I cover my ears in pain and look around for the source. At first, I see nothing. Then I see Gon.

   "Gon?" A small smile forming on my lips. "Why Killua?" He asks. I stop smiling something was wrong. "Why what?" I ask watching him. "Why...why didn't you stop me?.... Why didn't you protect me?" He asks. His shape and form changes to his matured body.

   I stand back in shock. "Why did you abandon me, when I needed you most?" He asks taking a step forward. A flash of light blinds me followed by another boom almost deafening me. I open my eyes and gon is crying. His right arm is now missing, blood gushing out the open wound. "Why Killua? You should have been with me. We could have taken Pitou out together. But you ran."

  I'm blinded again the boom following. I open my eyes and see the almost skeletal charred body of gon standing before me. "Why...Killua? Why did you....let me....die?..." after the last word Gon collapses and disintegrates into a pile of dust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"GOOOOOOOONNN!!" I cry out, screaming as I jerk up in bed. Alluka suddenly jerks up out of her bed and rushes to me. "Onīsan! Onīsan!" Alluka hugs me tightly. "It's okay onīsan! It was just a dream. Everything is ok." She hugs onto me until I stop screaming. I'm sweating bullets and shaking like a leaf.

   I start panting for air before breaking down in tears. "I'm sorry gon! I should have never left you!" I say crying the tears flowing like rivers. "I'm sorry..."I say again before collapsing on the bed a void of darkness taking me away.

(Authors note. Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I had other plans for it. But I kinda had a stroke of the idea that would be better. Hope you guys liked this one, I've got another story in the works as well, so be looking out for that. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and still enjoying this story. It might be a while before chapter 7 arrives but we will see. Until then, have a great one!