Chapter:10 Movie Time

Perspective of Killua

~~~~~~~~~~Time, 11:20AM~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Killua!" Gon points to the theater down the street. "Let's go see a movie!" He says enthusiastically. I grin happily. His excitement is infectious. "Sure!" he grabs my hand and drags me with him running down the street to the theater. Heat rises in my cheeks as I notice people staring us.

"Gon! Slow down! People are staring!" I say embarrassed. He doesn't seem to hear me and keeps dragging me. "Gon!!" I tug back on him trying to stop till he notices. "Oh! Sorry Killua, I'm just so excited!" He says flashing a smile at me that makes my heart flutter.

"Y-yeah it's ok." I stutter out trying to form a sentence. He keeps smiling and we walk the rest of the way to the theater in comfortable silence. We arrive soon after and he opens the door letting me in first. He steps up to the counter and gets our tickets for a movie playing in a few minutes. "Do you want anything to eat Killua?"

"Uhhh. Can we get popcorn and a soda? And a choco-robo?" He nods and tells the man at the counter what we want. I can't help but stare at Gon quietly. I haven't really gotten a good look at him since we reunited. He looked leaner and a bit taller. His well-defined muscles on his arms catching my attention.

"Killuaaa. You ready?" Gon says nudging me holding our snacks. "Huh? Oh yeah! Let's go." I take the choco-robo from him as well as the drink holder that held two drinks. He grabs some napkins from the dispenser before leading down the hall to the theater.

He enters a door to left and when I look around inside it's completely empty. "Wow, wonder why it's so empty in here," I say aloud. He shrugs. "Maybe cause this movie isn't very liked?" He says it like a question but it sounds like he knew the movie was bad.

We take our seats up high at the back of the theater. "Now we can kick back and relax!" I say happily putting my feet up on the chair in front of me. Gon mimics me but he doesn't seem to be here. He's looking off seemingly in thought.

We sit in silence waiting for the movie when the lights dim making it dark in the room. "Killua?" Gon says looking at me. "Yeah?" I look back at him squinting in the darkness. The light from the screen making it difficult but it almost seems he's blushing.

"What were you doing earlier?" He asks shyly. My cheeks grow hot. He knows what I was doing! "What do you mean? I was showering and you surprised me and I slipped a bit."

He leans in close our noses almost touching. "I don't believe you." The heat in my cheeks grows more by how close he is. I notice my boxers slowly becoming tighter. "You were doing something." His eyes flick down and back up again and he smirks. "Ohhh was that what it was?"

He leans back smiling smugly. "What are you talking about?" I ask my breath shaky. "I'm talking about your friend here." He gestures to the obvious tent in my shorts. "I think I make you happy Killua."

Before I get a chance to respond he leans in and kisses me softly. "Don't lie to me Killua." He says quietly breaking off. I nod. "Ok...I was...thinking about you in the shower and got...exited." I say shamefully.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now, do you know why I chose this movie?" I shake my head no. "Because nobody ever comes and sees it. So I can do this." He kisses me again before bringing his hand to my throbbing member and stroking it gently through my shorts.

I moan lightly and shiver at his touch. "Gon~.." I moan his name quietly in the kiss. My heart is pounding in excitement, but I'm nervous at the same time. He breaks away from the kiss and starts kissing down my jawline down to my neck.

I shiver in pleasure as he licks up my neck continuing to stroke my member. "You seem to be enjoying this Killua~." He says his hot breath on my neck. I nod quietly, loving how he says my name so seductively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perspective of Gon
I smile happily at Killua's reaction. I'm glad he can't see my face right now. I'm a blushing mess. My shorts have been uncomfortable since before I started. They only got tighter and tighter as I became aroused with him.

I gently bite on his collar bone and quickly slide my hand into his shorts and take hold of his dick, stroking it slowly. He gasps in surprise. "G-Gon...I d-didn't realize yo-you wanted me s-so badly." He says his breath short.

"Do you not like it? Should I stop?" I ask licking his neck again. He shakes his head quickly. "Please...don't stop." He whines. I smile and nuzzle his neck before biting and sucking on it gently. I want to mark his perfect pale skin.

I keep sucking and stroking his dick until I'm satisfied and pull away seeing a nice hickey form on his neck. I pull my hand from his shorts and stand facing h. He whimpers as I pulled my hand away. "Why did you stop?" He asks sounding worried.

"Because... Killua~. I'm going to have a little more fun~." I say seductively. The light from the screen illuminates his face for a moment. His face is red as a dash of pepper and the look on his face is a surprise.

I quickly kneel down and swiftly remove his shorts and boxers off in one motion catching him off guard. He yelps in surprise and I watch his member spring free and stand at attention. He watches me in shock as I take hold of his dick and stroke slowly. I watch him with a smile on my face.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" He asks nervously. "Nooooothhinng," I say playfully before leaning over and licking his shaft to his tip. He takes in a sharp breath and he clenches the armrests, the plastic breaking in his hands. I continue licking his member and swirl my tongue around his tip before taking it into my mouth.

"Gooooonnn!" He moans my name loudly. His grip on the armrests tightens more and they break in half. I stroke him slowly as I bob my head up and down his member. I look up at him and see his head tilted back in pleasure, a moan escaping his mouth every now and then.

I speed up and he jumps and he tightens up. "He's trying to hold back." I think to myself. I twirl my tongue around his tip teasingly. "G-Gon! Im...gonna!" The rest of his sentence went unfinished. He moaned again and gripped my hair as he began to cum in my mouth. My mouth quickly filled with his sweet, warm cream.

I proceeded to swallow every drop. I lick his still stiff cock clean. "Mmmmm. Thanks for the meal Killua~." I say to him teasingly as I stand and kiss him. I tug his clothes back onto him when I hear a snore. I look up and see he passed out. He snores again causing me to giggles. "Oh, Killua. Looks like you had too much fun."

I pick him up and sit back in my chair. I cradle him in my arms his head on my shoulder. I nuzzle him gently and let him sleep. "Love......Gon...." he mutters and a small smile spreads across his face. "I love you too Killua," I whisper to him before resting my head on the wall and drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perspective of Illumi
"Let me get this straight Hisoka," I ask pinching the bridge of my nose with one hand and holding the phone to my ear with the other. "You watched them enter the theater together, and it's been how long?"

"About 3 Hours. I don't think any movie playing runs that long." He replies. "And you are positive they didn't exit? Or worse sense you and escape through some other way?" I ask irritated. "Oh, Illumi. You underestimate me. You know how good I am at concealing my presence ♣️"

"Well if they haven't come out you may need to go in and see what the hell is going on." I look from my vantage point into Killua and Allukas room and see her still laying on the bed. "She's barely moved since they've left too." I think to myself.

"Okay, okay. I'll go in and check it out. I'm sure someone has seen them. I'll update you soon~." And the phone clicks. "Well while he handles that how am I going to get close to Alluka?" I ask to myself. "She is my key to separating Kil and Gon." I spit out gons name like venom in my mouth. "You are not allowed to have my brother."

(Authors note. Helloooo! Sorry, it took a while with this chapter. This one kinda stumped me for a bit I'll admit. I hope it's good and y'all like it. Please enjoy and tell me what you think!