Chapter:7 Return

Perspective of Gon

~~~~~~~~~~~Time, 11:00 PM~~~~~~~~~~
   I stare up at the ceiling of my room. Kurapika and Leorio left a few hours ago, But my mind was keeping me active and awake. I couldn't stop thinking about Killua. Worrying about what he thinks of me now.

  I think back to what Kurapika said earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~3 Hours Earlier~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Gon...don't say that." He rubs my back reassuringly. "This is Killua we are talking about. I'm positive he loves you just like you love him." I look up at him "How can you be sure? After all the trouble I put him through, I'm sure he's happy he doesn't have to deal with me." I say tears starting to roll down my face.

   "Let me tell you how wrong you are Gon," Leorio says sitting on the bed and ruffling my hair. "He fought tooth and nail, to get Alluka away from his family so he could save you. He was a wreck seeing you in the state you were in. He wanted to save you more than anyone, And amazingly he had a way."

  "I dunno...what about how I left him to go see my dad? He went with Alluka." I ask "We haven't said a word to each other in a year..." I curl upholding my knees to my chest. "Even if he did have feelings for me then, is it possible for him to still have them?" 

   "Of course!" Says Kurapika. "It's not like he would forget you. But when it comes to Killua he isn't the best at showing his emotions. This would be even newer for him." He smiles at me. "We will find him and get you two together. For now, get some rest. You are allowed to head back to Yorknew. But you have to be back in about a 2 weeks for the final phase ok?"

   I nod silently and hug them both. "Thanks, guys. I really needed to get this off my chest. I just hope you are right." They hug me back tight. "We will see you later Gon," Leorio says as we separate. I smile and nod at him. They head to the door and Kurapika turns back before closing the door. "Have faith Gon." He says smiling before closing the door leaving me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "They tell me to have faith and believe." I think to myself. "But it's hard to do when the possibility of losing Killua is there.." I close my eyes and try to think positive. Think about Killua. Think about the good times with him. Seeing him smile and hearing his sweet laugh.

   I smile softly and as I let these good times with Killua swirl in my head, I drift off into slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time 7:00AM~~~~~~~~~~
   I'm awoken by the annoyingly high pitched beeping of the alarm clock on the nightstand. "Nooooo...don't wake me...let me go back to Killua~..." I say to the clock sleepily. The clock had awoken me from a pleasant dream about him. About our time on Whale Island.

  I bang on the alarm accidentally crushing it. I wince "oops...I'll have to pay for that." I groggily get out of bed and stretch my arms above my head. "All my clothes are back at the hotel. I'll shower when I get there. I didn't think to bring anything." I slip on my clothes from yesterday and make sure I have everything. "Phone, wallet, Hunter License, and hotel room key. This is everything."

  I throw on my bag and leave the room, making my way to the entrance. "Kurapika said I can head back to YorkNew. I wonder if there is a faster way than running."

  Upon entering the lobby I spot a line of computers available for use. "Maybe I can get an airship ticket. Or a taxi." I walk over and check for airships flying out to Yorknew. "There is one leaving at 8 at the nearby small airport. Not too far from here, perfect!"

  I book my ticket and head out. Hopefully, it will be a calm flight.

~~~~~~3 Hours Later. Time 10:00AM~~~~~
   "Thank you for flying with us! We hope to see you again soon!" The flight attendant says smiling as I get off the airship. I smile and wave and head to the exit of the airfield. "Should be back at the hotel in a few minutes. I want to shower."

  Upon leaving the airport I realize I'm closer to the hotel than I thought. "Jeez, my memory is bad. Killua would have remembered this." I think the hotel is a couple of blocks down the street. The opposite direction I went to go yesterday.

  I take off at a slow jog and hum to distract myself. My mind goes to Killua again, despite my attempts to distract myself. "How am I gonna stop thinking about him?..I'm going to go crazy if this keeps up. Maybe I just need to find him. Find and tell him my feelings, like ripping off a bandaid." I say quietly. I laugh a little. "Easier said than done."

   I turn into the hotel and see the lobby bustling. I quickly rush to the elevators and get into one that just arrived and ascend to the 11th floor. My stomach growls a bit. "Once I shower I need to get some food. Those pretzels on the flight weren't filling at all." The elevator dings reaching my floor and I walk down the hall to my door.

  I sling my bag around and take the room key out before I reach my door so when I arrive I quickly unlock and step in. I see the room has been cleaned and my clothes had been sorted. "Forgot about room service," I mutter hoping nothing was taken. I look at the bed and notice a sheet of paper laying there. I walk over curiously and read the paper. "Room 1023...an old friend?" Who could that be?

   I toss my bag to the side and put the room key in my pocket. "I'll go ahead and check it out now. It's just downstairs." Instead of taking the elevator I take the stairs down a level and find room 1023. "Ok. Let's see what this about." I knock on the door and wait. I hear some moment and a click as the door unlocks. What I see next sends my jaw-dropping. "Killua?!"

(Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Hope this one wasn't too dull for you guys either. I got something special planned for the next chapter! However, I have an announcement! Let me introduce

 I got something special planned for the next chapter! However, I have an announcement! Let me introduce

(Tilted Axis! My next Gonkillu story in the works! Allow me to set the scene. The year is 1938. One year before World War 2 breaks out. We meet a young 18-year-old Gon Freecss. He has enlisted in the British Armed Forces with the intent of finding and meeting his father Ging Freecss. A Four-Star General for the service. Meanwhile, Killua Zoldyck is training. He comes from a family of famous mercenaries who will work for anyone as long as the price is right. Killua has been trained and groomed for combat in all of his 18 years of life. Both are unaware of the coming war. And neither have any idea how it will change their lives forever. I hope you will enjoy it! It will be a while before I start up I want to get more into Drawn by Fate first. I also want to say thanks to my friend GonKilluLuciel for the absolutely beautiful cover art! Go check them out and give them some love. That's all I've got for now. Until next time. Byyeeee!!