Chapter:25

Perspective of Illumi

    I open the door to the manor to leave to be greeted by Grandpa Zeno on the other side. "Going somewhere Illumi?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

  "I'm going to motivate Killua. He's in a nearby city. With his friends. Gon included."

  "And how do you plan on doing that? Killing one of his friends? You are becoming predictable. As well as becoming obsessed with this. Killua moves cities and your immediate reaction is to attack?"

Clenching my fist I hold my tongue and listen to him speak.

"I would like to have Killua home as well but you are going too far. We are assassins. We are hired for jobs. We don't take hostages. We don't kill anyone we aren't hired to unless, they jeopardize the mission."

"I don't follow your same code grandfather. He is my little brother and I don't care who I must kill to protect him."

"And by protect him you mean drag him to a place he is miserable? Or take away his free will, by shoving another needle in his head?"

  He sighs and hangs his head. "I spoke with Hisoka on the matter." I feel my pulse jump at this.

  "When looking back it, not even I can deny Killua has gotten strong since being with the boy. When I saw the two of them, when Netero asked for my assistance attacking a palace, I could feel the power surrounding both of them."

  He steps to the side making it so I could walk past him. "You may want to think carefully about what your next move is Illumi. If you do anything that could cause him to become weaker, you will be facing the wrath of me and your father."

  I narrow my eyes at the old man. "If that's how you feel, then you best strike me down now. You will not stop me from bringing kil back." Without another word I leave the old man standing by the door.

  "You are a naive fool Illumi." He says behind me before I hear the door click shut.

  I walk down the path from the house. My head is clear of conflict. What I am doing is my duty as an older brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Perspective of Zeno

   "Ah. I must be growing soft in my old age. Or Netero is haunting me." I groan. I've sat on it for a long time. Something is telling me to let the boys be. Yet it argues with my assassin line. We trained Killua for almost his entire life preparing him.

  In my distracted state I nearly bump into Hisoka. "Ah you." I narrow my eyes at the clown who grins. Then a light goes off in my head. "Hisoka. I have a task for you."

  Raising an eyebrow he stares questioningly. "I believe you can be much more discreet and focused than Illumi right now. I want you to follow him to where Killua is staying. Beat him there if possible. I need to talk to Killua face to face. Can you handle bringing him back here? Without harming him."

   "It would be my pleasure~. In return, I would like to fight you again♠️." He licks his lips.

  Rolling my eyes in annoyance. "Fine. Just be quick." He nods darting away and out the door quicker than most would be able to see. "I don't like that one. But his own strengths are undeniable. Maybe he could be a potential challenge for Silva one day." Thinking in silence. I make my way to my room to retire for the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Perspective of Hisoka

  Dear Illumi has a headstart on me, but I still have some tricks up my sleeve. I take a moment and examine a pair of trees. Giving each a quick punch to test their strength. "These will work."

  Stepping between the two, I stretch Bunjee Gum to each tree. I walk backwards stretching and make minor aiming adjustments. "There's the gate. With enough speed I'll be able to go right over."

   With that, I retract my gum as fast as possible and launch myself into the air. Flying down the mountain faster than a bullet. From my current height I can see the town far below the mountain. As well as Illumi who has almost reached the gates.

   Making sure to conceal my nen as I fly over, I zip past and over the gates. "Not fast enough my dear ♥️." I think happily before narrowly dodging a tree branch.

  The ground is coming closer and fast. I reach out with my hand covered in gum and grab a passing branch. My shoulder pops as my arm dislocates and the branch snaps. However, it stopped my momentum enough for me to hit the ground and keep running without issue.

   I continue to sprint from here to reach the city not worrying about my arm that currently flops in the wind uselessly. "Killua won't want to come willingly. Perhaps I can take him and keep him asleep. The old man doesn't want him harmed."

Among these thoughts another crosses my mind. "Why did they come here without telling me? Perhaps they don't quite trust me?"

  I grin. They learn so quick. It never mattered if they told me or not. They had been tracking them at the estate almost the entire time.

  I continue running after clearing my thoughts and nearing the city. My arm beginning to annoy me as it continues to slap against my leg. In one swift motion I lift and pop it back in with no effort. It won't bother for now but will be sore in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I arrive at the hotel a few moments later. Instead of going in through the front entrance I start walking up the wall using Bunjee Gum on my feet. "I know they are on the second floor but not sure which room." I stand and focus trying to detect any faint source of nen. It doesn't take long before I detect a small electric buzz of nen. A few windows away. There they are. I walk over and pull out a card and cut an opening and use nen to stick my hand to the glass and place it on the outside. As I dart in I notice Illumi drawing close.

Inside I see the boys sleeping close together, Gon protecting Killua with his body. The sight causes my heart to jump. It takes all my strength not to take a picture of the two sleeping so peacefully. It's almost painful as I gently pry Killua out of Gons arms. I tuck a couple of the pillows there so he doesn't notice and lift Killua onto my back. Using Bunjee Gum to keep him curled up and asleep.

"Never seen them so asleep like this." I ponder in curiosity. Normally they would be up and ready by now. I watch Gon suspiciously and climb back out the window. Placing the glass and sticking it with gum. I finally leave and sprint back to the mountain with no sign of Illumi.