Chapter:14

Perspective of Illuimi

I sit watching the small filth coved building after the trio had entered. Since they have entered two more nen users joined them. "Who are they?" I ponder quietly. How many friends has Killua made?

I'm shaken from my thoughts as my phone vibrates in my pocket. I dig it out and check the ID. "Ah. Father"

I answer promptly. "Illumi, I have spoken with the old man." He says to me his tone neutral. "And? What does he have to say about the situation?" I ask

"He wants you to dispose of the boy. ASAP. He doesn't care how you do it. Kill him, separate him, injure him, kidnap, whatever you see fit. Just get it done quick otherwise you will have to face your grandfather."

"Understood." I say, barley able to keep the joy out of my voice, and end the call. A small smile begins to spread wider across my face. "I'm going to enjoy this." I begin to quietly chuckle to myself. Plans and ideas begin to swirl through my head. Thousands of possible ways to dispose of Gon.

I turn my attention to the restaurant again. "I must do this carefully. The boy has many allies all of which would do anything they can to save him."

"You are most certainly correct about that."

I look behind me to see the speaker only to see Hisoka. Playing card in hand but his ever present smile was not there. "Ah Hisoka. How long have you been there?"

"You are really gonna try and harm Gon?" He asks ignoring my question. "You know that I have my own plans for him."

I stare at him quietly before turning my attention back to the building. "I will do anything for my brother. Regardless of others."

I hear the gravel on the roof shift slightly. He wouldn't dare attack me would he? "I won't allow you to harm him." I hear a small sound almost as if a fly was around then my head felt lighter on the right. "I will help you with any plan that doesn't involve harming Gon." I look down and notice that several inches of hair had been cut off.

I stand and turn to him. My blood boiling. "Then what do you propose? Why should I even consider listening to you?" I say trying to remain composed. I can feel the breeze more on the right side of my head.

"I may have a few ideas that come to mind." His smile returning to his face. "Something that could be beneficial to us both."

I stare at him skeptically. "It better be. Or I will kill you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~6:00PM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perspective of Leorio

"Well shit." I swear under my breath. "What are we supposed to do now?" I ask Kurapika. We have spent the past 15 minuets at the hotel trying to contact Gon but have gotten nothing. "He's not answering his cell or his room phone."

Kurapika sighs. "Well best we can do is wait. Get a room here and try again later. Not like we in a rush." He says cooly but I can tell he is tense. His eyes keep transitioning from grey to scarlet.

I gently rub his shoulder to try and calm him down a bit before walking to the receptionist. "Excuse me. Would room 1124 happen to be available?"

He turns to the computer and starts scanning through. "Yes sir. Would you like to stay the night?" I nod and he books us in. He hands me the room key. "Good look getting in touch with your friend. Hopefully you hear something soon."

"Thanks. So do I." I walk back to Kurapika and grab our bags. "C'mon let's head to our room. It's right next to Gons room." He nods quietly but keeps checking his phone.

Upon stepping into the elevator he grabs my hand tight. I give his hand a reassuring squeeze as the elevator begins it's accent. "Relax babe. We will find him. I'm sure he's fine."

"He better be. There will be hell to pay if someone hurt him." His eyes turn a deep shade of crimson unlike their normal bright scarlet.

I laugh a little. "You sound like your his mother." He chuckles proceeding to relax a bit. "And would that make you his father Mr.Paladiknight?" He asks me raising an eyebrow his eyes transitioning back to their natural grey.

I think about that for a moment with my hand to my chin. "No, I love Gon but I have seen myself as more the older brother to him." Kurapika nods as the elevator reaches the 11th floor.

We walk out of the elevator and walk down the hall and stop at Gons room. I rap on the door. "Oi Gon! Are you in there? It's Leorio and Kurapika!" We stand in silence waiting for an answer or sound but get nothing. Kurapika sighs and drags me to the next door down our room.

I fish the room key out of my pocket and unlock the door letting him walk in first. "I wonder where he could be. And why he isn't answering? If he's fine what has him so busy?!" He starts asking aloud frantically.

"Kurapika!" I drop our bags and place my hands on his shoulders and make him look me in the eye. "Look at me. We will find him. We will get in touch with him." I wrap him in a hug. "Don't forget babe. Gon is strong. He can take care of himself."

Kurapika nods and I kiss his head breaking the hug. I walk over to the queen sized bed and crash down on it, rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hands. Kurapika walks over and crashes down on top of me knocking the wind out of me. "Ohh that hurt." I say laughing a bit.

He remains silent and I wrap my arms around him gently. "You seem tired pika, why don't your sleep? I'll wake you when I hear something." I say to him gently petting his head, twirling his long blond hair through my fingers.

He nods and closes his eyes and seems to fall asleep almost immediately. "Guess the stress of being able to get in touch with Gon and the exams really have him worn out." I think to myself.

I rest my head back and keep stroking his hair and try not to fall asleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perspective of Gon

"So then the two men entered the door and almost immediately they where both screaming!" I say telling Ikalgo and Meleoron about the time me, Kurapika and Leorio went to save Killua from his family. "Then silence. The door opened again and a giant clawed hand reached through and dropped the two skeletons of the men who had just entered!"

    Ikalgo looks shocked at this and looks to Killua. "So you are telling me, you have giant killer pet dog?!" Killua rubs the back of his head shyly.

    "Mike isn't so much as a pet as he is a guard dog. He's about 405 KG." Meleorons jaw drops. "What the hell do you feed him??"

    I turn to Killua. "I've actually wondered the same. If he eats two bounty hunters like a light snack what do you feed him?"

   Killua remains silent for a moment slurping down some noodles. "Remember those giant pigs we had during the cooking part of our exam?" I nod. "About 10 of those are enough to satisfy him for a while. We just let them run around in the area until he decides to eat."

   "I thought he was on a specific eating schedule?" I ask remembering what the guard at the front said. "He is. Said pigs are released are released in packs of 5 each time. One time at about 8 in the morning and another time around 6 in the afternoon. But obviously he will snack on whatever he can get his hands on."

   "Remind me to never visit your house." Ikalgo says promptly causing the rest of us to laugh. "So gon, tell us the rest of the story, how did you guys get Killua out?" Meleoron asks excitedly.

(Authors note. HELLOOOO AGAIN ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I am still alive! We will start with I am so so so so sorry for the lack of updates and chapters and such. Life has been life and I kinda found myself in a unmotivated spot. And I want to say thank all of you for being patient with me and sticking around. I guarantee you I won't let either of my stories go unfinished. Even if it takes a long time. Hopefully I will have the next chapter out soon. But give me your thoughts on this chapter. I'm sure I am rusty. Please give me your thoughts and all that good juicy stuff. And curse me out for being gone so long if you want I deserve it.