cinq

Guess what? I eventually ended up joining sports class. Our teacher is nice anyways.

No really, I like our PE teacher Miss Dalarre. Maybe it's because she's a woman what's particularry rare in this position and my feminist ass approves.

Or it's just because she's french and it just sounds too adorable everytime she sais, "Aller aller! Five rounds everyone!"

I almost forgive her for being such a merciless tyrant of a sports coach.

Whatsoever, there was still the problem of me having no sports wear with me so I lent some clothes from Becci. Becci is really nice but she's, well, a bit chubby?

I don't want to offend anyone but let's just say my small ass looked even tinier in her clothes. Her white tee fluttered around my body like one of these old fashioned nightdresses and her pink shorts - which were totally not my taste by the way - reached almost to my knees and I had to tie the waistband twice so that they stayed on their place secured.

Now I kinda looked like the ghost of a six years old girl that drowned in a river. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that I had to lend clothes in the first place.

So, because the weather was so magnifique Miss Dalarre decided to go outside to the sports yard, because she was a mean cunt who liked to torture us in the burning sun, and I reluctantly followed the rest of my class out of the safe coolness that was our school building. Did I mention that I'm not exactly a outgoing person?

I kinda choked when Taehyung walked up to me, seeing that he wore the exact same things I wore, with the only difference that they fitted him perfectly.

Life hates me

"Thanks again for saving my ass back there." He said with a rectangular smile and I smiled back forced.

"No problem, really."

He huffed out a puff of air and stayed besides me while we walked to our destination quietly, before he talked again, "Looks like we match clothes today! Isn't that cool?"

He looked so excited while saying that, so I tried to at least seem a bit as if I found it as exciting as he, "Yeah, great."

Turns out I'm a bad actor, making the 'yeah great' sound more like a 'fuck off'.

Taehyung soon realized that he wouldn't be able to have a proper conversation with me, walking besides me quietly and I started to feel bad for him. He didn't do anything wrong, but you see, I wasn't used to people taking any effort in getting to know me, I didn't have any people in school I considered as my friends and suddenly having this walking sunshine, who was the total opposite of me, wanting to befriend me felt foreign to me.

I didn't know how to act so my brain got into defense mode and I ended up acting rude. I know this is not exactly my bestest trait but at this time I didn't know how to work on myself.

I think I just needed someone like Taehyung. Someone who - despite my occasional rudeness towards them - didn't just gave up and searched someone other to annoy but stayed with me.

That came out cheesier than I thought.

Okay, I think I kinda lost track of what I wanted to say.

So, we reached the sports yard and Miss Dalarre shouted her obligatory 'Aller aller, five rounds everyone!', making me huff.

Turns out that Taehyung was super sportive and while I was half through my first round he was almost done with his second one, slowing down a bit to walk besides me.

To be fair, while I made four steps he and his long ass legs had to make only one.

Stupid slenderman looking ass

"Come on Y/N! Even Becci is faster than you."

Okay, that was mean.

I glared at him and slowed down purposely making him role his eyes at me.

"You'll never be done at this rate."

I flipped him off wordlessly, making him laugh out loud and yeah, I have to admit that even I couldn't help but to smile slightly at this sound.

I could get used to it

The rest of the lesson is rather uniteresting. Mainly me embarrassing myself in every excerise and Taehyung, this ungrateful brat, laughing at me every single time.

It truly was irritading to me. Getting so much attention from another person.

Whatsoever, what is indeed interesting was the moment when I went to Becci to give her back her clothes.

"Thanks Becci."

"No problem.", she waved it off with a smile, but then leant closer, "But Y/N..."

She nibbled on her lower lip as she whispered as if we had some kind of huge secret, "Do you really want to... have him around you?"

I of course understood whom she meant by 'him' because there was no other boy who was around me as much as Taehyung and frowned, "Why wouldn't I?"

Becci made a face as if it was obvious and she leant even closer, giving me no  choice but to breath in a nice whiff of her sweat, "He is so weird. Just look how he dresses. Is that normal to you?"

I cocked a brow, taking a step backwards and not even bothering to lower my voice, "When you define a persons personality in how they dress, then it's really not my problem. Y'all don't even bother of getting to know him, so shut up and stop saying this bullshit."

Becci flinched as if she got an electric shock and said, voice still low, "I'm just saying... you don't want to know what the others are saying about you two already. Maybe it's better for you to distance yourself from him as long as you still can."

And from then on I really wanted to befriend him.

___

Is your style more Taehyung or more Y/N?

Also, I didn't proof read so I'm sorry if there are a lot of mistakes

xx