trente

Guys this Renjun is not at all nct's Renjun, I would never-

__

My eyes are glued to the boy laying on the floor, while I'm clenching my fists, not really knowing what to do with my hands.

I'm mad. Mad that I couldn't protect Taehyung from this violent man once again. Mad that I'm just the small, defenseless girl I've always been.

Or whatever.

The first one to do something is Catherine, and that is running out of the room as if the mosquito that had bitten her earlier is now coming back with its thug pals (don't mind me, my brain isn't working properly right now).

Thug pals?

Oh

My gaze wanders around the hall, meets the gazes of hundred people staring at us and I suddenly remember that one time Taehyung got beaten up behind the school.

Ahh yes the good old times.

Back then I haven't not done anything. Just like now I suppose.

"Who the fuck gave you the allowance of adopting a child?" I say, genuinely irritated as I'm making a few steps towards Renjun, who had looked pissed till now, expression turning to a surprised one.

"I mean, you obviously don't have control over yourself. And 'fag'? C'mon dude, don't be such a fucking retard."

I squint my eyes, poking the by now confused looking man in the chest while talking, "People are gay, your son likes Hello Kitty, welcome in 2019 asshole."

"Who are you anyways?" Renjun says, trying to sound intimidating while he actually seems more like curious.

"Why do you care? Your wife just ran out of the room, shouldn't you be following her?"

That causes him to snort and he reluctantly distances himself from me, before eventually turning around to follow his wife.

I sigh in relief, having reached my goal of getting him the fuck out of here.

My gaze falls onto Taehyung, who is still laying on the floor, shaking violently.

My eyes widen and I quickly kneel down to check if he is okay, only to fall backwards on my butt.

"Godammit you almost gave me a heart attack."

This idiot is laughing. Laughing.

If I wouldn't know any better I would say he got insane. His poor brain had been damaged. That's it with his perfect math grades.

No but really, Taehyung is actually laying on the floor, hiding his face from the goggling crowd, that had started to produce a steady flow of whisper and murmurs (not that Mr. I-attract-attention-wherever-I-go isn't used to it) and is silently giggling.

I crawl over to him, pulling on his right arm to help him get up, "Are you alright?"

He smiles encouragingly, "Yes I am."

"Not to be nosy or anything but why were you laughing?" I ask, professionally ignoring the louder and louder becoming people in the background.

Tae's smile widens, "I love you."

oh well

I blink a few hundred times, my system somehow having crashed before I cock my head to the side, "We should get in these situations more often if this is the result."

He laughs, gently flicking my forehead, "Just say you love me too."

"I'm not that easy Mister."