quinze

Before I begin, let me tell you I never really liked this dimpled piece of handsome shit.

He was just so sketchy and arrogant and always looked like he would sell drugs on the streets. Plus he spent most his time with people who really sold drugs on the streets, so you see where my not-liking is coming from.

But yeah, I owe Chris loads so I'm not complaining.

But I think I should go on with my story.

Tae, Jungkook and I had met to grab some ice cream, Tae sticking between us like a magnet who kept two pieces together.

Jungkook was as handsome as charming as ever and Tae as happy and cheery as ever.

And I was as quiet as I always was when I wasn't alone just with Taehyung.

You know, I used to think that Jungkook was flirting with Tae but after latter had exclaimed loudly how he wasn't interested in Jungkook I figured out he just had a... flirtatious personality.

But at some point it really was annoying how he always totally not on purpose bumped into Taehyung, because Tae ended up stumbling against me all of the time.

Whatsoever I was rather absent most of the time, not really listening to Jungkook talking about his Taekwondo class, only reacting when I was talked to.

That was until I heard the most dramatic gasp one could errupt behind me, making me turn around to see what had caused it.

There, on the pavement, stood the same guy who had pushed me out of this street the one evening I went outside and now motioned me feverly to come into his direction.

I squinted my eyes, wanting to turn around and follow the two boys who currently were philosophing over Overwatch games, but I guess curiousity killed the cat and I went over to the all black dressed guy who had went over to examining me concentrately.

"What?"

He furrowed his brows, "Brothel Girl?"

"No?"

"I think your gay little friend is in danger."

"He isn't gay."

The stranger sighed, a genuinely concerned expression on his face, mixed with the annoyance I usually conjure in others.

"Look, I don't care if he's gay, straight or Britney Spears but he really is in danger. I just want to help you."

I puffed my cheeks, trying to figure out if what this blonde dude said was bullshit or actually realistic.

But asking won't hurt, will it?

"Why would Tae be in danger?"

The guy visibly relaxed as he realized that I was willing to let him talk.

"Look, you may or may not have noticed that there are people who don't like people like him."

People like him

"Good math students?"

"Wha- no, I mean, you know- feminine boys? You know that there are things like homophobia and such?"

I nodded, not being able to keep myself from rolling my eyes, "Of course. I was just kidding."

"So, there are - how should I call it? - gangs forming in Seoul which are against everything connected with the lgbt community. They made it like a game of theirs to take down those people and do really bad things to them. The worst thing is, they enjoy it. We're talking about murder and rape, do you understand me?"

I nodded but didn't quite believe him. Didn't want to believe him. How could incredibly dumb things like this even exist?

This was sick. He must've made this all up. He was sick.

"But - I don't want to sound like a creep - I can protect you. I have the possiblity to protect you and your little pink haired friend."

I nodded, "M-hm, no. I'm sorry but no. You do sound like a creep. I'm sorry but I don't believe you."

His expression showed that he hadn't expected any different, so he just gave me a small smile and took out a folded paper, "That's my number. Call me of you change your mind."

I nodded, though I highly doubted I would ever need this number, but just in case....

"What's your name?"

He grinned - an adorable sight to say the least, "Chan - or Chris. Whatever you prefer."

"Okay Chris." I said, starting to walk backwards in the direction my friends where at, "Hopefully won't see you again."

His grin turned into a smirk, "Whatever babygirl. See ya soon."

He turned around with his last sentence and left me slightly dumbfounded on the street.

Whatever, I eventually also turned back and walked around the corner, where I saw Jungkook and Tae sitting on a bench, probably waiting for me.

Latter boy jumped up as soon as he saw me, almost slapping Jungkook in the process, "Where the fuck were you?"

"Me?" I said innocently, "Oh, I just met a friend and said hi."

The pink hair squinted his eyes at me sceptically, "You don't have any friends besides me."

I laughed and punched his arm playfully, "Oh shut up Hello Kitty."

Taehyung pouted and hugged his Hello Kitty shirt as if hugging his favorite stuffy, "Hello Kitty feels attacked."

I chuckled and my gaze shifted to Jungkook who watched our interaction in somewhat amazement.

"You two are really something else, aren't you?"

Tae giggled at the boy's statement and I couldn't help but to smile too.

I didn't tell Taehyung about my encounter with this wannabe gangster, partly because I didn't want to bother him with that bullshit but also because I didn't want to scare him.

I knew he would somehow believe it. I didn't want to worry him.

Poor baby had enough stress anyways.

___

Do you know Stray Kids? Who's your bias?

Mine is Chris obv

xx