vingt-cinq

You know, I loved my dad, though I had been very bad at showing it sometimes. But he was the only person who stood with me from the beginning and endured me - who was probably the hardest-to-understand teenager on this planet.

So, when I'm thinking about my dad, I see a brightly smiling man in his forties, with a pink apron and a bowl of pasta in his hands.

And then I look at Taehyung's dad and start to ask myself why god loves me so much.

Because Kim Rejun is a terrible human being. If you can even call him like that - human being that is.

I remember being so fucking scared when I met him the first time.

___

Hello Kitty: Y/N

Hello Kitty: ?

Hello Kitty: Please answer

Hello Kitty: Please

I almost fell off my bed, considering that this was the first time he didn't send me Twice  memes or anything Sailor Moon related, and it would be an understatement to say that I was concerned about the urgent tone of his messages.

You: What is it?

Hello Kitty: Can you come and pick me up please?

Hello Kitty: Alone

Hello Kitty: We can take the bus or so

Hello Kitty: Please hurry

You: Why so stressed all of a sudden

Hello Kitty: Y/N please

I've never seen someone typing 'please' so often, what in the end was what made me grab my jacket and run out of my cozy home to the bus station, while my imagination ran wild, thinking of what Tae  could possibly be up to.

He'd been so joyful throughout the whole day. Everything had been fine.

Except... well, except him wanting to go home alone I guess.

Taehyung didn't send me any more texts what left me curious during the whole bus ride to his rich-boy-house that I've so far only seen once.

As always was I amazed how his home looked more like a mansion than an average house, and I felt very uncomfortable when I walked up the chiseled pathway to the door.

How could someone, who lived in a place like that suffer as much as Taehyung did?

Well, I guess you should never judge a book by its cover. 

What went on inside these walls was the total opposite of what they looked like to the outer world.

That sounded a lot scarier than I wanted it to sound - whatever, moving on to the story.