Chapter 6 - First Win ll

Special Post on Origami's ig account:

"We are beyond happy to have such great seniors who show us a lot of support

"We are beyond happy to have such great seniors who show us a lot of support. You guys are the best. Fighting!❤️"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

"Origami, congratulations!" I heard the mc say and I noticed the idols make space for me and the girls to walk up to the front.

I grabbed the microphone, my hands were shaking like crazy, I didn't even know what to say, i was in tears.

With my hand shaking like crazy I moved the mic close to my lips... "I uh.... I honestly don't know what to say. This came as a great shock to us all. I didn't expect we'd win when we are going against such great artists. Thank you everyone who showed support and love and helped us with our first win. You guys are the best. Thank you so much Origummies, I LOVE YOU!"

Cheering errupted when I said I loved the fans. It felt so surreal, we did a group hug before we started singing at the end of the show. Everyone was saying congratulations as they were exiting the stage and letting us perform the song again. We did some choreography here and there but we were mostly waving at the fans and giving them high fives. This was such a crazy day.

Later on just as promised, me, the members, Chungha and Somi went to this barbeque place to celebrate our new friendship and our first win.

We got to know each other so much as we enjoyed our dinner together. "Going solo is great and all that but when you're in a group it's so much better. You have someone to share your happiness with and you're not alone." Somi said whiel Chungha nodded sadly. It seems like they miss IOI a lot.

"You know, now that we're friends you guys have us. If you feel like sharing your happiness or any thoughts really, just call anyone from us. We'll come and show support and love." I said smiling and the girls smiled back.

"How does it feel to have BTS as your seniors in the agency?" I heard Chungha ask. "Well... I don't know what to say. It's such a great feeling though we haven't officially met yet." I said and Somi was confused. "You didn't meet yet? The post they sent to show support to you guys, seemed like you were close?" she asked and I shook my head.

"They are showing us support as great seniors that they are. We haven't met yet, hopefully when they're done with their world tour. We'll just wait and see I guess." I said and she nodded. We celebrated the group's first win, the girls had apparently even prepared cake for us.

"There's always place for some dessert." Said Chungha placing the cake infront of us. After blowing the candles we started cutting the cake and even sharing with the bodyguards and managers that were present at the barbeque place.

"Thank you girls so much for tonight. You are great seniors." I said to both Chungha and Somi. Next time, I will make sure to be the one treating them to a meal.

After getting on the van we were exhausted. I just felt my knees shaking but this day is a day I and the girls with always remember. We had such an unforgettable day today. I'm happy...

We finally made it to our dorm and I couldn't wait till I finally make it to bed. I'm so tired.

I opened the door to our dorm and suddenly the lights turned on. "SURPRISE!"

(End of chapter 6)