Chapter 62 - Tough times

LynnAhK:

"People always speak about physical fitness, but mental health is equally as important

"People always speak about physical fitness, but mental health is equally as important. There's so many people out there suffering due to mental health issues and have no one to talk to. To the people reading this, my DMs are now open. Be strong, fearless and believe in yourself because if you do, nothing can stop you from soaring. Me and the girls will be sitting here all day answering to your messages, Origummies and everyone please be free to speak up.❤️❤️❤️"

Lynn Ah's POV

The girls sat down in the meeting room in silence after the meeting they just had with the manager.

"So... I'm sorry girls..." Yoa said looking down at her hands.

Yoa has been going through a lot right now. After losing her grandmother she wants to take a break and focus on healing first before she decides to comeback.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. We're here for you." We all got up and pulled her into a hug as she broke down.

I don't have any contact with any of my grandmothers whatsoever but... I could never bear the pain of losing them.

Though... I know what it feels to lose someone you deeply love, as though I lost my uncle only 6 years ago. The worst pain a human can go through.

Knowing you can't do anything, knowing you won't be able to see them anymore.

Posie's POV

I wish we never had to go through this pain.

I was at loss for words.

"I will be going back to Thailand. I'll text you girls when I feel ready to come back." Yoa said sighing as she held onto her suitcase.

We now had too much work to do and rearrange the whole album without Yoa in this comeback. Refilm the music video and rearrange the choreography.

But as long as Yoa is with her family, we will manage it all.

Third Person's POV

The girls said goodbye to each other and Yoa headed back to Thailand.

She never wanted or expected something like this to happen, but unfortunately, life has its own surprises.

The girls on the other hand were very sad for their best friend, who will be going through this pain.

Due to having to comeback, they won't be able to be close to their friend, but they promised that they will facetime every night before sleep, and that they will tell each other everything, curse if they need to and cry if they need to.

(2 weeks later)

It's 2 weeks until the girls' comeback.

It was announced last week that Yoa won't be able to be part of the comeback and the fans were super supportive to her.

The girls were exhausted and they didn't have their comeback yet.

They were exhausted but they always appeared energetic when they facetimed Yoa, to make her feel better. She felt like a burden that everything had to change because of her.

"We're okay. Origami Fighting." The girls yelled happily when they talked to her.

"We will channel the power of Origami and throw it to you." Lynn Ah said and they started doing some weird Dragon Ballz channeling power actions and pretened to throw the power to Yoa, who also played along and fell backwards on her bed.

"I feel so much better girls. Thank you." She managed to smile after playing along.

"How are you doing?" Posie asked after some time.

"As good as a person can be doing... I lost my one and only grandma, I'm sad, but it gets better." She answered sighing. Her eyes were swollen, she had recently cried but the girls decided not to push it.

They talked for some time before hanging up.

All of the girls were sad...

This was a tough situation they never imagined themselves in.

But... together they'll make it out...

Origami...

Fighting!!

(End of chapter 62)