Chapter 63 - COMEBACK

Origami Official Instagram Post:

"Origami - Im so sick first comeback show performance💜💗"

Third Person's POV

It was time for the comeback. The moment everyone pretty much didn't look forward to.

The girls were very exhausted in the last month all emotionally, mentally and physically but do they have a say in this?

No.

Which is why they will be performing anyways.

The girls didn't want this comeback, as a 6 member comeback.

Lynn Ah didn't want this comeback because it would be promoting the same time as GOT7, and she didn't want to see her ex.

Posie got her wrist injured during the rearrangement of the choreography and will be promoting anyways.

Yoa lost her grandmother so she won't be part of this comeback at all.

The rest of the girls are tired too and they have to do this comeback. At the end of the day they were happy they were being promoted everywhere.

They were happy that BigHit was doing their best in managing them unlike YG that literally hides Blackpink from the world with only one comeback a year, or how Pristin disbanded because PLEDIS couldn't manage them.

BigHit is doing one hell of a job.

Whether it gets tiring at times, the girls were happy.

(Origami - I'm so sick)

"I'm So Sick" is a confession of a girl whose feelings have changed. She tells her boyfriend:

"일부러 [purposely] baby I'm a liar"

She wishes to go back to how they've been but because she doesn't love him as much as she used to, she puts on an act:

"예전처럼 네게 안겨서 꼭 갇히고 싶어 [I want to be trapped in your arms like before]"
"아닌 척은 해 목소리가 꺼려도 [my voice wavers as I put up a front]"

She must've been feeling very tired of acting all the time, that's why she says in the beginning:

"I'm so sick of lying. You gotta know that"

In the chorus she finally speaks out - the temperature of their love dropped significantly:

"1도 없어 예전의 느낌 그때의 감정이 [I don't have one. This feeling]"

Between the lines she call him an idiot for not being smart enough to realase she's been lying this whole time:

"매일 밤 전화해 맨정신도 아닌데 [calling every night, not being conscious"]

However, there's a turn. In fact, the girl realises she might still love him and wants to fight for this love:

"솔직히 매일 너의 목소리 기다리고 있어 [to be honest, I wait for your voice every day]"
"처음처럼 맘을 훔쳐줘 너무 늦기 전에 [steal your heart like the first time before it's to late]"

It turns out she doesn't know much about love and is lost herself:

"사실 사랑한단 말이 조금 헷갈려 [actually, I'm a little confused about love]"

The lyrics are a bit confusing. Firstly, we may think the girl is a liar because she doesn't reveal her true feelings are gone and pretends to be still in love. But on the other hand, it turns out she might be a liar for a different reason - she lied to herself about how she really feels.

"Let's go girls. Fighting!" The leader, Lynn Ah yelled and the girls all got in the van, heading to their first comeback show.

OriYoa's Instagram Post:

"Look who arrived to see noona today

"Look who arrived to see noona today. 😍😍😍😍 @LynnAhK thank you for sending Beomi to keep me company."

(End of chapter 63.)