Chapter 8 - Hate

Origami Official Instagram Post:

"Is this a dream, Origummies? Thank you for the support and our fifth win

"Is this a dream, Origummies? Thank you for the support and our fifth win. We love youuuuu❤️❤️"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

Due to our seniors being on a break, to rest and take care of themselves, everyone's attention was on us to take the lead and appear in as many shows as possible to promote our debut song and let the world know about us.

So far we are being judged a lot about having debuted under BigHit Entertainment. We are not good enough or any bit talented to be around their oppas.

I try so hard to hide these comments so that the members don't read them and get discouraged but I can't do it all the time.

For example like right now. I am sitting in Jane's room and hugging her while she cries on my arms. Apparently she read some comments about her voice being annoying, and i think that's so rude because this girl is only 16. She's just a baby to me and I wouldn't want anyone to hurt her.

"My voice is annoying!" She cried out. "Baby no it's not. They're just jealous of you. Look at me," I said making her look at me, "They are jealous of you for being so talented, for being our maknae. They're jealous they didn't get to debut under BigHit and stalk their oppas. Don't listen to them okay? They're childish."

"My voice is not annoying, right?" She asked sadly while pouting. "No, my baby. Your voice is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. You keep on singing, do what you love and don't listen to anyone else. Okay?" I said and she nodded before giving me a hug.

"I'm thankful to have you here. My parents were so worried I would be lonely but, you and the girls are my family. I love you so much." She said and I just tightened my hug around her. "You is the sweetest girl ever. How come you're so rude when we film Vlive's?" I asked and she laughed. "Das my image!" She said mockingly. I'm happy our little bean is happy again.

(Later)

"And so, yeah... She cried a lot about those comments." I told my manager who now is my best friend and whom i can tell everything.

He sighed, "I know it's hard, and the more famous you girls get the more hate you will get, you just got to learn not to let it affect you. And even if it does, talk to me, talk to the members, let it all out. Don't let it make you overthink your talent." He said and I nodded.

"You're right!" I said and leaned back on my chair. "So I have some news for you!" He suddenly said while smirking, "Oh my god! What?" I asked worriedly.

"There was someone who approached me to get your number!" He said still smirking. "WHAT? WHO?" I asked wide eyed. "An idol..." He said teasing me. Just tell me already.

"It was Jackson Wang. He said he really enjoyed talking to you and wanted to be your friend. As you know he's a social butterfly so he got your number." He said and I just looked at him when it hit me...

Jackson Wang has my number.

I HAVE JACKSON'S NUMBER?!

Wait....

if this information gets leaked out...

I'm screwed.

(End of chapter 8)