Chapter 66 - Relaxing

Origami's official instagram account:

"Thank you @iheartradio for having us today

"Thank you @iheartradio for having us today. GUMMIES, we did it, all of us❤️❤️❤️"

Posie's POV

I was exhausted.

We just came back from the United States and I was done.

We got mobbed at the airport, I lost my sunglasses, the car's air condition wasn't working, the girls just kept fighting I WAS DONE!!

I took of my makeup fast and after slipping into my pyjamas I got on the bed.

(Morning)

*Ringtone*

WHO THE HELL IS IT THIS FUCKING EARLY IN THE MORNING?!!!

I thought and reached for the phone to answer it, without even watching who was calling me.

"What?!" I answered grumpily and heard laughter from the other side.

"Get up!" He said. I furrowed my brows and sleepily pulled my phone away to check the caller ID.

Sehunie😘

I put the phone back to my ear and continued talking to him.

"What the hell do you want this early in the morning?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"I have a surprise for you." He said and I just hung up.

I was definitely not in the move for a surprise right now.

*Ringtone*

I screamed and punched and kicked while laying on the bed. I am so angry.

"I AM SLEEPING!" I yelled and the door just bursted open.

"I KNOW!" Sehun yelled entering the room.

Wait, what?

I shook my head while sitting up in my bed.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" I asked dumbfoundedly.

"I told you I have a surprise." He said and dragged me out of the bed.

Ater getting ready, despite my protest, we got into his car and headed somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked rolling my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"I told you it's a surprise." He said excitedly.

"It's 7 am, what surprise are you talking about?" I asked with my eyes closed.

After a while the car came to a stop. I opened my eyes and turned to Sehun.

"You have been working hard and I wanted to surprise you with a relaxing day." He smiled excitedly and I was confused.