Chapter 54 - Who?

Posie's POV

Today I walked happily inside Magic World, excited to see the movie Aladdin with Haechan.

He said he grabbed the movie and we were going to watch the movie all together, us two and some other idols were going to join us.

I was already late but I didn't care.

The place was empty. I guess everyone was inside the theatre room.

I walked inside just as Haechan was about to start the movie.

"You!" I yelled walking over to him and slapping his arm. "How dare you start the movie without me?" I yelled but before he could answer someone else did.

"We can't wait for you all day now can we?" I followed the sound of the voice and my eyes fell upon the person I hate the most in this whole kpop industry.

"I wasn't talking to you, now was I?" I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes at him as some of the guys laughed.

"You interrupted the movie." He yelled throwing some popcorn at my direction but they fell upon some male idols.

"Hey! Hyung!" I heard Rocky from Astro yell at him.

"You interrupted my conversation!" I yelled back throwing popcorn at him, hitting him in the face.

"Hyung! Just shut up! You can't win this conversation!" Jungkook yelled from the seats at the back, sitting beside IU.

She laughed and winked at me as I smirked.

"Listen to the others and mind your business." I said with a smirk as he glared at me.

"I will start the movie, go sit your ass down!" Haechan said to me and I glared at him before turning to the seats to see, the only seat left was beside Sehun.

"Oh no. Nope!" I said but Haechan kept pushing me to the seat.

"Please don't make this awkward. I want to watch this movie with everyone." He pouted and as much as I hate him, I love him too. This idiot.

I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Don't you dare touch me or even look in my direction." I said while looking at the screen.

"As if I'm happy to sit next to you." He glared at me.

"You should be. I'm sexy." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Hah! I've seen better." He said leaning close to me with a mocking face.

I turned to him immediately, "Are you sure?" I asked looking at his eyes, my hand on his thigh.

His eyes widened and I noticed as he looked at my lips before looking at my eyes and suddenly turning to the screen.

He cleared his throat and leaned back on his chair, and I leaned back on mine.

We watched the movie and to say it was amazing was an understatement.

Though, due to being tired, I felt as I were more and more tired by the minute.

It was mid movie when I felt myself slip into blackness.

Third Person's POV

Her eyes closed as she slipped into deep sleep.

Her head slowly fell on Sehun's shoulder.

His eyes widened and he was ready to push her off of him and yell at her but when he noticed she was sleeping he stopped.

His eyes not leaving her for quite a while.

He noticed how peaceful she was and did not to wake her up.

I can't stand her. She'll wake up and yell at me.

He thought but he couldn't ignore the way his heart was beating faster than normal with her head on his shoulder.

She looks like an angel.

He thought before shaking his head.

No, Sehun. Don't think that. She's mean girl.

He said to himself and turned to the movie. His body slowly leaned down so that her head could fall into a more comfortable position.

A smile made its way on his face as Posie's hands wrapped on his arm and she leaned even closer.

(End of chapter 54)

(End of chapter 54)

This is like my 10th update today. I'm not done yet.