Chapter 35 - Shanghai II

Origami's Official Instagram Post:

"Lynn Ah✨💕"

Lynn Ah's POV

I noticed myself being watched while I was sleeping. That is a feeling I hate. Being watched like that. I then heard a sound and I pulled off my sleeping mask.

From the corner of my eye I saw a little girl running away. She was probably 15-16. She had a camera on her hand and by her camera sound that was close to my ear and her running away immediately I knew she took a picture of me.

I quickly got up on my feet and called after her.

"Hey, stop right there!" I yelled out. I have a great idea on how to get her face and then sue her and whoever is involved in this.

She stopped immediately upon hearing my voice.

I walked over to her and showed a fake smile to her. "I am sorry!" She said panicking. I put my hand on her shoulder, "It's okay. Do you want a picture?" i asked kindly.

"Oh my god! Can I?" She asked I nodded. We took selfies with her and all of the girls. "Wait, one more!" I said and Posie took my phone and took a picture of me with all the girls that were there.

I then said bye to the girls, they went back to their seats and we went back to ours. My fake smile disappearing as soon as I took the phone in my hand. "Now we'll see..." I smirked as I headed to my manager.

"I want to sue all these girls for invading our privacy." I said handing him the phone with the picture in it. "hmm... smart!" He smirked and I turned back to my seat.

We have their faces, we'll soon find out their personal information and sue them.

I pulled out my laptop and started a movie for the remaining time of the flight.

"What are you watching?" Yelled Yoa from 5 seats away. "Lion King!" I yelled back and I just saw a pillow fly by. "SHUT UP!" Yelled Posie who had angrily thrown her pillow at me.

I looked at Yoa and we both laughed quietly.

Posie was taking a nap on an airplane. My eyes widened as I turned to do a double check. Posie is taking.... A NAP?!!! Posie never takes naps.

I shrugged it off and turned back to my movie. "Move over!" I felt myself being pushed in my seat. I turned to my side to see Jessie and Tiara trying to sit next to me.

"I wanna watch the movie!" Whisper yelled Tiara, "Me too!" Jessie whisper yelled back. "Guys we have space!" I said to both of them and moved a little.

We then continued to watch the rest of the movie until we landed.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!" Yelled Jessie, "SOWHENYAAAAAHH!" Continued Tiara, "MAMABEATSEBABAHHH!" I finished and by this point, obviously everyone was looking at us.

We saw everyone either laughing or giving us weird looks but we didn't really care.

We continued to the exit where the fans would be waiting.

"HEEEEEELLLOOOO SHANGHAAAAAAIIIIII!"

(End of chapter 35)