Chapter 61 - New Beginnings II

Posie's POV

How dare the girls make me go out with him?

I looked over to him as he smiled to himself, "Where are you taking me? I mean don't you realise I am in leggings?" I asked glaring at him.

"I know, and that is why, Lynn Ah left a bag for you in the car when she went out." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What are you- What were you thinking?" I asked angrily slapping his arm.

"Would you come out if I asked you?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "Of course not." I said and he smirked.

"That's why I did this. I wanted to take you out because I have something to talk to you about." He said and my heart dropped. Whenever someone says they need to talk to me I just get this panic attack.

"Tell me right now." I said turning to him and he shook his head, "TELL ME!" I yelled at him and he said no.

I grabbed on to his arm, "Posie we're going to crash." He yelled but I just kept on pulling on his arm, "Tell me!" I yelled one last time.

"I LIKE YOU! DAMN IT!" He yelled and I fell back to my seat.

There's no way. Why would he like me back?

Silence fell upon us. Just the sound of our hearts beating.

He stopped the car as we reached the beach and we sat there.

"Posie." He said softly turning to me.

I didn't know how I should feel at the moment.

Was I happy? HELL YEAH!

I was not going to sit here and lie that I didn't think about him or that my heart didn't flutter whenever I saw him.

"Yeah?" I turned to him, dropping off this whole cold and bitchy attitude I had.

"I didn't mean to tell you like this. I wanted to make it special but you..." He said glaring at me playfully and I laughed and took off my seatbelt.

I turned my body so that I was facing him.

"What did you say earlier?" I asked and noticed as he started blushing.

"I like you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I like you. I know we didn't start on good terms and all that. But there's something about you. You're so different from other girls. You attracted me with your attitude that you put up but indeed you are a sweet girl." He trailed off looking at me.

He took my hand in his hands and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I am willing to start over. I want to get to know you, take you on a proper date and have a great time together." He smiled which made me smile back.

My heart was about to beat out of its chest.

During these two months we had been talking and texting with each other... well mostly fighting but I did have some moments where my heart was beating out of my chest.

"I think that sounds great." I smiled and he pinched my cheek making me glare at him.

Well... New beginnings indeed.