Chapter 57 - Breakup

Lynn Ah's POV

We reached the location of his house and both exited our cars.

I decided to stay just for tonight. Our last night together.

We walked to the front door of his house and as soon as we entered I was pushed against the door.

"Tonight, you are mine." He whispered before smashing his lips on mine.

From the unexpected situation I was left breathless.

I finally managed to collect myself and kiss him back with just as much passion.

My body was a burning flame in every part his hands touched.

He pulled me to his room, all whilst kissing, falling on the bed with him on top of me. Our clothes hitting the floor one after the other.

He pulls away and looks down on me. I watch as his eyes admire my body, drinking me in, it's like his eyes are accessing my soul, but the way he is looking at me, makes me feel so sexy... and beautiful.

I stare at his eyes. The same eyes that captivate me. The same eyes that made me fall in love. Those mysterious eyes.

I reached for his neck and pull him back down. Tonight, he was my man, and I will take advantage of this.

Third Person's POV

She wanted him more than she had ever wanted anything... she craved him deeply...

It was mad.
It was passionate.
It was in all ways genuine.
He couldn't find words to describe their love.
It was something that couldn't be contained by mere terms.
He had more love for her than there were stars in the sky.

Their love for each other had no words, only actions.

The both of them slipped into a deep sleep, holding onto each other.

She woke up in the middle of the night.

Still half asleep, she crawled closer in his arms.

She fell asleep again with her head on his chest.

During this time he was awake. He didn't sleep for an hour just listening to her breathing.

He didn't want to miss a second, a single moment that he got to hold her.

Lynn Ah's POV

I opened my eyes due to the sun shining on me.

I looked around to notice the very familiar room of JB.

I looked to the side to see him still asleep.

I think I stayed there for a few minutes, admiring him.

His eyes were closed, his chest moved up and down with every breath he took.

This man.

Was once mine.

But...

Now we part ways.

I leaned in and placed a kiss on the lips I will miss so dearly. I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down my face. It's better if I leave before he wakes up.

I got up and put on my clothes. I looked at him one more time, before turning and leaving out the door.

It was the hardest thing I had to do in my life.

Walking away...

Walking away while still being in love with him.

Im Jaebum's POV

I felt her soft lips on my cheek followed by a drop of her tears.

I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't do that.

Because if I opened my eyes I knew I would not be able to live with the sight of her leaving me.

Because if I opened my eyes I could never let her go.

(End of chapter 57)