Chapter 36 - Shanghai III

Origami's Official Instagram Post:

"Shanghai, are you ready?❤️"

Lynn Ah's POV

I was greeting all the fans and sneaking a selfie with them here and there. The fans were so nice and respected our private space, they weren't all up in our faces with phones and cameras flashing.

I then bursted out laughing as Posie tripped on a fan's bag making her fall and Jane, who was following closely behind Posie.

I continued taking pictures with some fans, and they kept handing me gifts. I wasn't supposed to take them but I still sneaked a few in my bag. I got all the letters though, so I will be sitting at the hotel and going through all of them. We headed out of the airport and in to our van to drive to the hotel.

Posie's POV

We had been in the plane for 4 hours now and we all just wanted to rest. I was taking a nap for the first time in my fucking life and Lynn Ah and Yoa just couldn't keep quiet.

I got out of the van and headed inside the hotel when I suddenly got a message. I looked at my phone and it was NCT's Haechan!

Dumb Grape:
Yo, I took your car!

Me:
What? No you didn't.

Dumb Grape:
I already did. Your stylist gave it to me. I lied to her that you gave me permission.🤗😏

Me:
I swear if I see a scratch on that car I will kill you as soon as I come back🤬

Dumb Grape:
Uh... I guess I'll have to fix it before you get back.🥴

Me:
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!😱😱

Dumb Grape:
I may or may not have collided with Sehun hyung at SM's parking lot....

Me:
Sehun? The same Sehun that already scratched my car?🤨

Dumb Grape:
Uh... yeah?

Me:
I am going to murder you both!🤬

I angrily typed on my phone and slammed it on my bed as soon as I got in the hotel room.

"What happened?!" Asked Jessie walking into the room. This time I would share the room with Jessie, Tiara, Nora and Yoa, Lynn Ah and Jane.

"Haechan took my car and scratched it again... with Sehun!" I rolled my eyes falling onto the bed.

"What? Sehun sunbae?" She tried not to laugh. "Don't!" I said putting my hand up for her to notice that I'm not in the mood.

2 days later

We were finally here. It's about time we get on stage and start performing. I am so excited, my heart is about to beat out of my chest from all the happiness I am feeling right now.

I feel like I am about to have a heart attack. "Calm down!" I heard someone say but I couldn't pay attention.

"Everyone, come on. Origami FIGHTING!" We yelled before we ran up on the stage.

"HELLO SHANGHAI!"

"SHANGHAI WHATS GOOD?!" We all kept yelling back and forth and the cheering made us all happy

(End of chapter 36)