Chapter 41 - Jakarta I

Posie's POV

I can't believe this happened again. I was on my way to the hospital where Lynn Ah currently is.

Apparently she drinked something with glue in it. First time it happened was back at the first fanmeeting we did and it was one of the staff members that gave her the drink. We didn't tell anyone about it but we did take legal action and the woman and the fan that payed the woman to give us the drink are in jail for 1 year and a half.

This time, I don't know what happened and I am sure that the moment I find out I will snap.

"We looked at the blood test and found out that she has drank quite a bit of glue... For the next 2 weeks she will have to take these medications and try her best to eat and not throw up the food." I heard the doctor say as I walked up to them.

I looked at the open door of the hospital room with Lynn Ah inside.

"Will she be okay?" I asked immediately before he left. "We'll come and check her the moment she's up." He said and with that excused himself.

"Who was it?" I asked angrily turning to the manager oppa. "It was... her stylist." He said and I furrowed my brows. "What?" I asked, completely in shock.

Lynn Ah's stylist was the greatest woman I had known. She was so nice and innocent. "Her child is sick and she took money from the fans to give the glue drink to Lynn Ah!" He confessed and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

I will kill her.

"Hey!" I heard a faint voice and I turned to the room. "Lynn Ah! Are you okay?" I asked walking up to the bed. "Yes, I'm okay. We can go now." She said trying to get up from the bed before I stopped her.

"You're not going anywhere. The doctors will check you." I said and before Lynn Ah could protest I glared at her.

After the doctors came to check on her and decided she was good to go we packed our stuff and headed to the exit.

All of a sudden two tall guys come running inside, with hoods on and masks. And they were running towards us.

The bodyguards got in the way but after talking to the guys they moved aside.

I noticed Lynn Ah's breath caught in her throat as she noticed who the guy was. IM JAEBUM!

I then turned to the other guy to see it was Yugyeom

Lynn Ah's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. This was the first time I'm seeing him after that night I told him about my life. And the first time I will be hearing from him after that text he sent me from before tour.

"Lynn Ah!" I heard him say my name, taking me back to reality. His arms spread wide as he took me towards him and wrapped me into a hug.

Everything was so sudden and this was so confusing. Yes I told him about my life but like we are not this close.

"I was so worried!" I heard him say in almost a whisper. His grip on me going tighter.

"Oppa." I managed to say as he pulled back.

"I was so worried something happened to you. Are you feeling better?" He asked looking at me, eyes filled with concern.

"Yes. What are you doing here?" I asked looking up at him.

"We are on tour here in Japan as GOT7, and I am glad we are otherwise I would be worried sick after hearing about what happened to you." He said sighing in relief.

"How did you know?" I asked confusedly. How did he find out I was here?

"Tiara called me. I got so worried!" He said and then took my hand, slowly pulling me away from the group of people that was watching us.

"Lynn Ah, don't be late!" Manager said sternly while eyeing JB. I told him okay and we walked out to the backyard of the hospital, away from the public's eye.

"Lynn Ah!" He said and I turned to face him.

(End of chapter 41)