Chapter 40 - Bangkok Day Off

(If you don't like horror movies skip a part of this chapter)

Lynn Ah's POV

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled in the hallway of the hotel to wake everyone up.

We have rented the whole floor for us girls and for the staff and backup dancers.

Today was the day we go out on a sightseeing around Bangkok.

"What is it?" I see Posie crawling on the floor. I rolled my eyes and turned to Tiara.

I walked over to her, "Why is she doing that again?" I asked looking back at Posie who was on the floor. "She hit her pinky toe and is too lazy to get up. You know how clumsy she is." Tiara shrugged it off and walked to her room to get ready.

From 8 am to 12 am it took us so long to get ready.

I was so excited for the day off that I got up early and got ready, which means I had to wait for the girls to get ready too.

I sighed as I sat in the lobby of the hotel to wait for the girls.

One comes down, the other one goes back up to grab something she forgot.

"HEY!" I yelled making people look at us. Damn it.

"You either are coming now or I'm going and leaving you here!" I said on the phone.

I suddenly heard footsteps running from the otherside of the lobby where the stairs are.

"We're coming! We're coming!" Yelled some of the backup dancers.

I laughed as one of the guys tripped and almost pulled everyone down with him. They made it over to me and we kept on laughing until the girls were finally ready.

"I swear to God one day I am going to leave you at the hotel!" I said glaring at them. Anyways we made it outside the hotel and got inside the bus that we rented last minute.

We all sat down and we were being filmed for the documentary we wanted for our first tour. Everything we do will be filmed.

"Guys remember that Japanese movie where the bus is like going through this road and one of the girls that is bullied drops her pen and when she goes to pick it up, there's this wire thing that chops off everyone's heads except hers?" One of the backup dancers, Seongyeon asks getting up from his seat and turning to face everyone.

(The movie Seongyeon is talking about and