Chapter 59 - Friends

Posie's POV

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!" I heard singing from downstairs and immediately sat up.

I looked at the clock to find out it was 9 am and furrowed my brows. Who is downstairs?

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth, put my contacts on and my face mask so make my face smoother.

I walked downstairs in my pyjamas to find Lynn Ah in the kitchen, cleaning while listening to music.

"Lynn Ah?" Jane asked sleepily, making me jump due to not hearing her come.

"Hey girls, good morning." She smiled turning to face us. I raised a brow. "Are you okay?" I asked, extremely confused.

"Yes, yes. You girls might want to go get changed, we have guests coming." She said and I looked at the clock and back at her.

"AT 9 AM?!" I shouted and she just nodded with a smile.

It didn't take long for the door bell to ring and I walked over to check who it was.

I opened the front door of the house and after seeing the people outside I wanted to close it.

"Posie!" Haechan whined pushing the door open as he walked in with Sehun behind him.

"I understand you coming here," I pointed at Haechan before turning to Sehun, "But what are you doing here?" I asked raising my brow.

"Well, Lynn Ah needs her friends, and we're here to cheer her up." He answered holding up some snacks.

He rolled his eyes before following after Haechan to the kitchen.

"Yah!" I yelled following after them.

"Nice pyjamas by the way." Sehun smirked turning to face me and I covered my body.

I ran upstairs to get changed as I heard him laugh.

I put on a dress, my hair into a ponytail and walked back down.

Sehun's POV

"I can't reach that high SEHUN, come help me!" Lynn Ah whined and I rolled my eyes

I got up from couch and walked over to the kitchen area. Apparently the living room and kitchen are connected together.

I reached on top of the shelf and moved some dishes away.

"There, it ain't that hard, dummy." I said glaring at her and she laughed. "I'm lucky to have my best friend, who helps me." She smiled and I rolled my eyes smiling back.

I was glad to see her smiling after breaking up with her love. It pains me to see her go through pain since she's like a little sister to me.

"I'm back." I heard a voice and I turned around, the smile slowly leaving my face.

Posie came back and was looking so beautiful. Not going to lie my heart was racing a bit faster than usual.

"Oh, hey yeah, come here." I heard Lynn Ah say and pull her towards us while I was stuck there in place.

Her beauty kinda hit me too hard.

"You okay?" Posie asked with a smirk as she neared closer.

I cleared my throat before answering, "Pfft, I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes and moving back to the couch.

It was getting kind of hot back there.

I could not get the image of her in that dress away from my head

Her body looked so perfect in it.

She had no makeup on but she looked breathtakin-

No Sehun, do not think like that.

She is rude...

But...

She is breathtakingly beautiful.

(End of chapter 59)