Chapter 1

Nariyah Love

                Nariyah Love

       Riyah! Riyah! I took out my headphones , and listened to see if anyone was really calling me , cause I be trippin sometimes ong .

Riyah! Yeah it was my ma .

I walked out my room and walked to the top of the step .

Yo what the fuck? My mom was getting stomped on and beat by three men .

Baby! Please! She called out .

I ran down there fast .

Let go of her! Mama! Please!

Aye shawty stay the fuck outta this , yo mama owe us over 80k in product , unless you got sum else in mind I suggest you stfu . one of them said as he kept stomping her face .

I tried to get them off of her but they kept pushing me , I cried hard and hard struggling .

Fine! Take me! I'll go please! I fell on my knees in sacrifice , I was willing to work for shit my mama done .

I love my mama and all , but when it comes to me she's careless as fuck , she let's her boyfriends talk me any kind of way , push me around , feel on me , all types of crazy shit .

She's a terrible crackhead , I told her all of the shit she was gonna do was gon come back and catch her in her ass .

Now it come back and she can't take it .

They stopped and looked over at me .

You willing to work work lil girl? The same man asked me .

Yeah... I mumbled looking over at my mom , she was looking at the ceiling , her eyes was blackened , her lip was busted , swollen in all place , her hair was everywhere , and she had blood all over her body , she won't dead though...

I was sick to my stomach , I just wanna cry .

Ight , go get yo shit! He grabbed me by my arm and lead me upstairs .

Stop fucking touching me bruh on some g shit I - before I could finish he punched me in my mouth .

He grabbed my chin and made me face him .

Is there a fucking problem shorty?

I shook my head .

Use Yo fucking words . he said angrily .

No . I said .

Like I fucking thought , now take your dumbass on somewhere .

And hurry up! He said pushing me .