Chapter 16

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I opened my eyes , my head was hurting nonstop and I heard beeping and loud talking .

Everything seemed close , loud , and horrible .

Your awoke! I heard someone shout .

I opened my eyes wider and suddenly knew the name of the voice .

It was Niyah .

I sat up slowly and began rubbing my sore head .

I looked around and my eyes settled on Dayshawn?

He was looking at me with his eyes red , it looked like he'd been crying .

Why the fuck are you here?! I said sitting up , I was adjusting to my surroundings more .

I asked the same thing girl , but he wouldn't leave .

I'm sorry Riyah , he said as he stood up .

I turned away and looked at Niyah , "where's my baby?" I asked .

She looked at me then looked at Dayshawn .

Where the fuck is my child? I asked again looking from Niyah to Dayshawn .

Niyah's eyes were becoming glossy , meanwhile Dayshawn was full on tearing up .

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?! I screamed again .

T-They made you give her away , Niyah mumbled .

What the hell , my voice cracked and I looked at Dayshawn's who's head was down .

I started rainfall crying , Niyah tried to hug me .

I ran over where Dayshawn was and punched him straight in his mouth , YOU FUCKING DID THIS YOU DIRTY BASTARD I FUCKING HATE YOU! I screamed over and over punching , kicking and slapping him .

ALL YOUR FAULT! ALL YOUR FAULT! I was weak in the knees but I kept punching .

I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU DIE! I cried out .

Is there a problem in here? I looked at the door that has been busted open .

Two doctors stood at the door with a worried look on their face .

I just ran over and gave it to them directly .

WHERE . THE . FUCK . IS . MY BABY .

I said grititing my teeth .

They exchanged looks .

I'm sorry but we had to give her away , she's going to be tooken care of while staying in a home .

Without telling me? I screamed .

Calm down please , you can see her any day you'd like , we even offer day sessions where you can take her to ride out for the -

I backhanded the female doctor who was running her fucking mouth .

Dayshawn ran over and pointed a gun at her head , at first it suprised me but I just stood back where Niyah had her face in her hands .

You got untill friday to get my fuckin daugter back or it's your ass , I got connections all over this bitch , if you got a problem with the way I'm handling you let me know , he said cocking the trigger back .

I dried my tears a little .

and this goes for you to bitch boy , he told the male doctor .

His face dropped and he picked up a microphone on his sleeve .

Without hesitation Dayshawn shot him in his face , and pulled out his knife stabbing him everywhere .

It didn't phase me at all , I don't feel not a damn thing right now .

Snitch if you want to , get my child back bitch . Dayshawn said before walking off .