Chapter 24

Nariyah Love 💜 .

Are you Ms.Love? Someone said making me lift my head up .

Yeah , I said Me and Dayshawn standing up at the same time .

She's doing better now , we were able to dissolve some of the drug she was given , her kidney was a little damaged though , her body wasn't used to having drugs enter her body , and so many at one time is competently awful , but make sure she drinks alot of water . okay?

Yeah , I said taking the discharge papers out of her hand .

Can we go see her? Dayshawn asked .

Well , she s getting released now so just come and sign the papers for me please .

I mugged Dayshawn as he was cheesing at this old ass lady .

Nigga bring yo ass , I grabbed his hand and walked to the table and chair set in the corner of the room .

Damn , my arm gon come out of socket ! He said

You tryna be funny? We in a hospital , for something serious.. I- just sit down .

I signed and fillled out the rest of the papers , before walking over to the front desk .

A lady with ginger red hair , sat facing the opposite way , she had headphones in bobbing her head side to side .

I rolled my eyes before knocking on the glass , shit like this gets me frustrated . like damn you supposed to be at work

I knocked again louder , she didn't budge , I banged really hard on the glass making her jump up

She slid open the glass and looked me up and down .

What the fuck you want? She said

I looked at Dayshawn who was already on his way over here .

First of all , imma get -

Say mane' you got a problem talking ta my girl like that?

Sir , first of all your "girl" is not the damn feds , she ain't got no reason to bang and knock on my door like she lost her mind , see I ain't one of them quiet employees if I got sum to say to yo ass imma say it! The lady said catching me off guard .

Bitch! Your mad at me because you weren't doing your job? If I wanna bang on the glass , imma bang on the mf glass , my sister is waiting on me bruh , I ain't seen her in a minute and I'm not gon skip that opportunity cause I'm in here beating yo ass , I said rolling my neck

You can't talk to me like that . the lady said

What's the problem? You was talking to my shawty like that , but the thing about me is ;

I kill for fun , say sum else and I can have yo job and yo head by the end of the night . he said shocking tf out of me .

I handed her the papers I had in my hand and wiped my sweaty hands on her uniform .

I don't care how disrespectful that shit is , I was disrespected first , now we kinda equal .

She spoke into a phone and a nurse came out a door with Khalia .

She was smiling big , I ran over to her and embraced her in a hug .

I missed you baby! I said kissing all over her face .

I miss you too! I also miss shawny too! Dayshawn gave her a tight hug and kissed her cheek .

Dayshawn was a lil far from affectionate .

I missed you lil one , Dayshawn said pretending to chokehold her .

Khalia giggled and I just smiled at her .

Thank you , I said to the nurse she just nodded and walked away .

-
-
-
-