Chapter 8

3 months later...

Nariyah Love 💜 .

You not doing it right! I smacked Dayshawn's hand as he tried to put a ponytail in Khalia's hair , a  ponytail is probably the most simplest style to do , but this nigga couldn't even grab the hair right .

I can do it better than you can , he said pushing me to the side gently and taking the brush from me .

Ow! I screamed in fake pain , I did this because we found out I was three months pregnant last week , and he's been sooo protective , He carries me up and down the stairs , brings me my food , takes me to the bathroom , and does everything else for me .

Niyah and Jasmine stopped by earlier , they brung me a fruit heart .

Basically a heart shaped box with a variety of fruits .

They were gonna bring me wings and fries , but ofc Dayshawn ass said no.

He been tryna get me to eat healthy untill the pregnacy is over with , and believe me I'll be so glad when it do .

Shit bae I'm sorry! He said dropping the brush and spray bottle he had in his hand .

He put his hands on my stomach , and kissed it .

I busted out laughing , bae come on .

We gotta take Khalia to daycare , I put her in th-

Mane wtf . he said throwing the brush .

I was confused , Khalia just looked up at him .

Khalia baby cone with me.. I gave her my hand and lead her to me and Dayshawn's room .

I put on shimmer&shine , then held up a pack of gummies and a caprisun .

I gave her the snack and sat beside her on the bed .

I'm gonna go in the room with Dayshawn okay? He wants to talk to me for a little .

Are you gonna be back sissy? She whispered .

Of course . I hugged her gently and cracked the door behind me walking out .

Dayshawn was sitting on the bed , he looked up at me .

What tf is the problem? I asked him .

Your the problem but you ain't  dumb enough to see it .

He said glaring at me .

The fuck? Can you tell me what the problem is before I real life snap on yo retarted lookin ass? I asked him .

Aye , watch yo attitude . he said warning me .

I rolled my eyes .

Tf you wanna send her to daycare for? I have people after me Riyah! You stupid as fuck , mane get the fuck out .

That's mean they after yall to dumb bitch!

Wow , disrespectful ass , I shook my head standing up .

But you don't gotta worry about me nomo believe that shit , I said walking out .

I grabbed all of my stuff out of the closet and threw it in the suitcases I came here with .

What's wrong sissy? Khalia asked me catching me off guard .

Nothing , nothing... I said going in the next room to get Khalia's stuff .

She has hella stuff , believe it or not Dayshawn really be spoiling that lil girl , with all types of stuff .

Dayshawn was sitting on the bed where I left his dumb ass , I scoffed and started getting Khalia's stuff together .

Where tf you going? Dayshawn asked me standing up .

I'm leaving you , tf does it look like?

No your not , he grabbed my arm .

Listen I'm sorry , okay? I'm sorry .

Yeah ik sorry ass , I said continuing to pack her stuff .

Please Riyah! I love you , I was just afraid of loosing Lia .

Please! I love you.

He was now crying , I felt sorry for him but I don't even know .

I put my head down and jerked away .

I couldn't look at him anymore .

Bye . was all I said as I walked out with all of Khalia's stuff .

Come on baby let's go , I picked a sleeping Lia off the bed and put on my shoes and hers .

So you really gon fuckin leave me? I was about to leave out but his voice made me turn around .

I put my head down again , this time I opened the door .

Bye . I said again .

I really do love you , I said with tears in my eyes.

Then stay! He shouted begging me .

Get the fuck up , I said whispering at him .

I kneed him in his chest and walked out the door , not looking back .