CHAPTER 32

Nariyah Love 💜 .

Let me give you a life update , I'm currently staying in a hotel in Hawaii , and here's why , turns to find out Kevin and Jasmine where working for my mom she hired them to spy on my family , she tried every possible way to destroy my life , and my family , now I know Dayshawn has another child... well had , and she was the one that did it to him , with me already " paying off her debt" she wanted to get back at him with something he loved , she's a cruel and horrible person , Niyah's staying with us too , and she's pregnant too so this is a safe opportunity for her .

me and Dayshawn aren't together... but we're getting there we're taking things extremely slow , and I think this is good , it's a step in our " relationship"

Her swimsuit , I said do you have her swimsuit in the bag? Dayshawn asked me .

I thought I gave it to you because you said you were taking the kids to go swim while I make lunch for everyone .

no you didn't - good morning y'all , Niyah said walking in the kitchen rubbing her stomach .

girl it's already three , it's way passed morning , I said chuckling .

shitt i was up all night binge watching all American , she said shaking her head.

Nah I heard her watching porn , Dayshawn said laughing , I popped his shoulder "I don't need porn dumbass these Hawaiian niggas can get this" she said making us all laugh harder .

you nasty , Dayshawn said playfully pushing her " get your best friend riyah"

sissy! zahra knock down my block castle! Khalia said as she ran in the kitchen with her arms folded .

I chuckled , it's okay mamas build another one.

she rolled her eyes and turned to Dayshawn " can we go to the pool now?"

watch yourself , I said warning her .

yea " riyah go get them ready so we can head out"

I'm going too , I said , we can go out for lunch instead .

Where y'all wanna eat at? I asked them , they weren't paying no attention to me.

We can go to Olive Garden , Niyah suggested , "yeah that's fine Dayshawn you down with that?

hell yea , he said , alright let's go out to the pool , I said.

I sat on the rim of the pool sipping on a glass of water , you not getting in? Dayshawn asked wrapping his arms around my waist , I shook my head "not yet" I said . Dayshawn sucked his teeth , and finished playing with the girls .

Niyah sat beside me with a bag in her hand , what the hell is that? I asked her "snacks and stuff" she said pulling out a sandwich , you eat pb&j? I'm good we going to Olive Garden remember? "girllll , I forgot I just made like ten sandwiches" she said she pulled out a big ass box of goldfish.

all of a sudden I felt myself being pulled in the water by my legs "ahh!" I screamed as I saw Dayshawn drag me into the water , he had Zahra in his hand and Khalia on his neck.

I started beating him up , "get off him!" Khalia screamed , it all ended up in millions of laughters.

We were currently on the way to Olive Garden , you saw what Jasmine posted? Niyah asked me , I nodded that shit is sick.

I got Zahra out her Car seat she had on a pink floral dress , gold sandals , and two bows In front of her buns .

We all walked in the restaurant, the waiter took us to a table as soon as we walked in , hi my name's Anna , what kind of drinks can I serve for you?

Can I get a glass of water? I asked , same , Dayshawn said , I'll get raspberry lemonade Niyh said , and for the kids can I get two apple juices? she nodded and wrote it down , I'll come back for your food make sure you're ready to order , but take your time.

RIYAH LOOK OUT!