Chapter 3

Two weeks later.....

Nariyah Love 💜 .

Niyah beat the fuck out of Dayshawn when she found out what he did , but the bruises on my face were noticeable honestly .

I layed down in utter silence , I was on my phone texting this guy named Exavier I met at the mall yesterday , Yes Dayshawn let's me go to the mall .

But of course with Niyah or one of the other girls , but they don't be around that much .

Day told me all I had to do while I was here was clean , and cook and whatever asked of me to do .

Basically a maid , I make 300 a week .

I just got out of the shower , I put a on black long shirt .

It was dark so I junped when I heard the door open .

Chill , it's just me . It was Dayshawn he closed the door and took off his shirt , pants , and shoes .

He put on a pair of basketball shorts , but I continued texting Exavier .

We had plans to go out to eat tommorow at four .

Bruh who the fuck is Exavier? I looked up and Dayshawn was staring at me .

I was so into my phone ian even notice him getting in bed .

My friend , why tf do it matter? I asked putting my phone on the other side of me .

Give me yo fucking phone Riyah! He shouted .

Nigga no , we are not together! I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom .

Stop fuckin playin wit me Riyah! He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him .

We both know wtf what we got goin on , he said looking me in my eyes .

I pulled away and shook my head .

YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW?YOU FUCKING ABUSED ME , DEGRADED ME , AND MADE THE PAST TWO WEEKS I'VE BEEN STAYING HERE A LIVING HELL , DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS RIGHT NOW!

I shouted over and over punching him in his chest .

He looked at me shocked , and hurt .

I read guilt in his eyes , but fuck that .

I'm sorry Riyah! Tears trickled down his face as he face as he fell to his knees .

I was suprised , He started kissing my thighs .

Please Riyah , Please! He begged .

I began to shed a few tears as well , I held his hands and brung him up from the floor .

He kissed me once , then looked at me .

I pulled him to me and then we both kissed eachother .

He picked me up and carried me to the bed .

He layed on top of me , still our tongues fought crazily .

His hand slipped under my shirt , he stopped kissing me and looked at me while feeling my panties .

I nodded , he didn't waste any time slipping them off and throwing them to the side .

He started sucking on my neck , I tilted my head to the side letting out soft moans .

His tongue traveled down my stomach .

He stopped and kissed on every bruise that he put on my body .

I AM NOT DOING A SEXUAL SCENE UNLESS YALL WANT ME TO! BUT THEY DONT HAVE SEX YET , YALL PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED . 😌

I Was breathing heavily , I looked over at Dayshawn he was looking at me seductively .

I knew exactly what he wanted to but I wasn't ready , it's only been two weeks , some females do it . but not me .

No... I mumbled .

He nodded , I respect that .

He collapsed onto the bed and pulled me on top of him .

I layed on his chest while tracing the tattoos on his body .

Riyah? You still gon have block ol dude number . He said reffering to Exavier.

I pretended to be sleep , once again were not together .

I know you hear me! He said making his voice boom .

Yes , Yes I do damn , but you know you not my nigga right?

Silence .

Right?

Whatever Riyah go to sleep damn .

I sighed and closed my eyes .

Dayshawn Chain 💰

I looked down at Riyah , she was already sleep .

I really don't give a fuck if Riyah say we not together because she know that's MY pussy , and she know what we have going on .

She know better then to try fuck wit another nigga anyway .

I heard a ringing sound , yes it was my phone .

I picked it up without seing the caller ID .

Yo? I said in the phone .

Shawn? It was one of my many fuck arounds Leena .

Leena hang around me and the gang .

Believe it or not , she cool af , but she a hoe .

What leena? I groaned in the phone .

You free right now? She asked me .

Yeah why Wassup? She must wanted dick .

You tryna pop by? She said lowly .

I looked down at Nariyah .

Yeah ight , I said .

How long you think before you get here? She was desperate I can tell , I chuckled .

Damn leena you'll see when I get there .

Alright alright Day , what bout that Nariyah bitch? You fuck her don't you?

First off all don't call her dat no fuckin mo , and why it matter? You not my shawty .

Oh so she is? She's obviously not giving it up , Ill be waiting for you .

She hung up .

I threw my phone on the dresser and slapped my forehead with my hand .

I'm sorry Riyah , I moved her off of me and put on a shirt , shorts , and my black nike bennasi slides .

Where you goin? I heard Riyah say as she sat up .

The store . why?

Because it's fuckin four in the morning Day! She shouted .

Watch who you gettin loud with Riyah , ill be back in a few .

Whatever just fuckin go , she layed back down and faced the wall .

You not my bitch anyway I said grabbing my keys and waking out .

It's fuck her right about now .