Chapter 29

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I saw pitch black , everything turned red and black making me -

*beep*

I opened my eyes quickly closing them , the light above me was too bright .

your finally up! I heard Niyah say making me sit up , feeling a sharp pain in my hip .

hey girl , what happened? I said seeing Jasmine beside her , and Dayshawn sitting on the other side of the room sitting in a chair staring at the floor .

I was in a hospital room , but for what?

you... you got shot , Jasmine said  with sadness laced in her voice .

where's Zahra and Khalia? I said coming into realization of what happened .

there at Dayshawn's mom's house , they're fine don't stress it okay? Niyah said .

I nodded , looking around the room again .

I'm glad you're okay! Niyah and Jasmine said at the same time .

I smiled , " thank y'all , I really do appreciate you" I said feeling loved .

but aye , we boutta check on Jasmine's uncle on the second floor . you're gonna be fine?

yeah I'm gonna be fine , I said smiling again

they both kissed my cheek and walked out .

I sat in silence for a bit .

..... It's all my fault , Dayshawn finally said breaking the incessant silence .

it's not your fault , it's mine.. I should've answered quickly I said putting my head down .

I felt sick to my stomach , I don't know how my daughter managed to escape the shot , but I'm glad it was me instead of her , I'd rather it be me then her any day.

don't say that riyah , you know it's my fault , I'm a complete fuck up , Dayshawn said standing up and coming to sit on my bed .

Dayshawn , it's not your fault.. I said tears escaping my eyes making me wipe them and look into his eyes .

yes it is , I knew this was gonna happen , my family getting caught up in this bullshit I created... just forget about me riyah it's for the best , Dayshawn said making me perk up .

you're really doing this? I said letting several tears escape my eyes .

It's for the best okay? I still love you and I always will , here take this , he handed me two stacks of cash " start over , somewhere fresh" get you a man that can give you the love I can't ever , ever give you , someone capable of giving you the love you need , you don't deserve any of the shit I put you through , and that's why I think is best for us , I'll still see Zahra and Khalia on the weekends , but I'm gonna get my homeboy to take them back and fourth from your house to mine , because I still want to be in my kids life , they mean everything to me...

I can't them away from you too , I love you riyah.

and with that being said I was crying harder then ever , " please Dayshawn , you can't do this!" I said shaking my head  . Please! I said

I love you Riyah , with all my heart baby. He threw me the chain around his neck on the bed and walked out the hospital room , I sat crying hopeless .

Dayshawn Chain 💰 .

How did she take the news?

mane what the fuck you mean? she's crying , I feel bad for this doing this.

It's the only way...

heeey y'all 🥳 , I love these  updates too much sooooo much ideas 😫 . how are y'all feeling after this short chapter?

I love y'all though 💜 , keep supporting !