Chapter 22

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I layed Zahra in her carseat and looked up at Dayshawn .

The fuck is you looking at me for? Is she strapped in? He said mugging me .

Yes , what is you getting mad for? I asked slamming the back door .

Cause you always doing dumb shit . he said .

I slammed the door .

Fuck wrong with you? Don't slam my shit or you can get out and walk , he shouted while texting on his phone .

Can you just pick up Khalia and shut the fuck up? Damn . I said shifting in my seat

You gone stop fucking talking to me like that . he said

I rolled my eyes and got on my phone as he pulled out the driveway .

Attitude for no reason , I mumbled before opening camera .

You don't know what the fuck I'm mad at so how bout you stfu? He said .

Exactly . so don't take shit out on me , I didn't do shit to you , I didn't say s-shit to you , I said holding back tears .

Just let me out... I'll catch an uber or something , I said sniffling .

No baby , I'm sorry ight?  Some shit been weighing heavy on my mind...   he said looking over at me .

I smiled big , I'm so proud of you , but why you ain't tell me?

I didn't know I had to tell you everything in my life , he said .

I didn't say you had to , I said playing with my fingers .

Okay then stop asking me stuff . you getting annoying

Here we go again , didn't you just apologize for the same shit? Oh hell no .  drop me off right here

No . I'm not dropping you off nowhere the fuck . you hungry?

I-I nigga you bipolar as hell . I said confused

What you want? McDonalds? What?

I'm not hungry , I just ate nigga .

He rolled down his window and threw out a Gatorade bottle .

Litterbug . I said recording him as he drove

He bursted out laughing , bae stop playin

-----------------------------------

The fuck? I saw Khalia running around Jasmine's yard , she was naked and her hair was a mess .

The hell wrong wit her? Dayshawn said pulling out his gun .

We got out the car and ran over to Khalia .

Khalia . I said

Silence .

Khalia!

Stop yelling! Stop yelling! She said covering her ears making me confused .

I looked at Dayshawn who was already banging on the door , I scooped up Khalia and started banging on the door with him .

We opened the door and Jasmine was on the couch getting fucked from the back .

Aye bruh! Dayshawn pointed his gun at them

I put down Khalia and ran over to them , who was still going at it .

What the fuck is wrong with my sister?! I shouted .

Jasmine started moaning .

I was giving this girl a chance before I give her this damn ass whooping , she foul as hell

I looked back at Khalia , her pupils where larger , large as HELL and she was nodding her head side to side .

I pulled out my phone and called 911 and explained everything to them .

I had to give her some pills girl! She wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP! Jasmine said laughing .

Without Hesitation I heard a gunshot .

The man Jasmine was fucking on , Dayshawn shot him right in his face three good times .

And James wanted to see her body so I undressed her , but Jasmes also didn't want her in the house . Jasmine said playing with her self .

YOU DIRTY! , Dayshawn shot her in her pussy .

I punched Jasmine dead in her face and dragged her off the couch by her shirt , I started sending shots to her face , and her body , she didn't even get me one good time .

Jasmine... How many pills did you give Khalia?

Four , she said smirking .

Dayshawn shot her in her head 8 times .

I looked at him and smiled .

They here , we heard sirens and emergency trucks .

I scooped up Khalia in my arm , I ran outside and got Zahra out the car .

Is everything fine? A lady asked us