Chapter 25

Dayshawn Chain 💰 .

Bruh what the fuck I say? You not bout to suck my dick . I said
Stuffing a stack in my pocket .

And why not? You know I need this money day!

I was highkey getting annoyed asf , this hoe tricksy fiending for a nigga , I mean I like when the shorties on my dick but I ain't focused on none of that fuck shit right now , I got a girl and I'm tryna stay loyal and work on my mental fuck ups .

I mean Tricksy not even that good looking though , she a Caucasian , fine ass shape , thick as hell , but her face , skin , and hair is a big turnoff , she a drughead , her face is full of needle bumps , she stay wearing dark purple and red lipstick and you ALWAYS gon see her in them pink and black tracks .

She real good wit ' her mouth doe '  that's why her name tricksy .

Fuck outchea ' mane ' all I asked of you was to drop off some for me , just leave shawty ' .

I should snitch on you.. She mumbled thinking I ain't hear her .

Do it and I'll kill yo bitch ass , you at my trap , matta ' fact --

Rolo ! Leroy !

They came busting in my door .

Take this bitch out before I kill her dumb lookin ass , I said kicking her in her back

They busted out laughing

"Tricksy ole' dick hungry ass . Rolo said

Ahhh nigga ! I was once again laughing

But aye ' foreal take this bitch out . I threw Tricksy the pack of gummy teeth ( if yk yk 🤣) she had the nerve to bring in here .

Aye ' if you good I'll get my girl to braid yo hair up!

I said calling out to her laughing again right along with Rolo and Leroy .

I got on my phone and opened Riyah's text

Left Hand ❤💰; when you coming back bae?

Mine 💍; Imma be home in like a hour why wassup? Watchu and Khalia tryna eat?

Left Hand ❤💰; nothing  serious , my friend Lucas wanna get me into this swimsuit modeling 😎 , but taco bell?

Mine 💍;  fym? Hell nah and ight I love you

Left Hand ❤💰; um wym hell nah? I love you too

Nariyah Love 💜 .

turned my face up at Dayshawn's text , this could be a big opportunity for me , It can take me places...

I picked up Zahra and put on her pink and white striped leggings , It was so cold in here and I didn't want her to get sick .

Khalia was sleeping beside her , I had both of them in here this morning .

I answered my ringing phone .

It was Niyah , hello?

Hey girl , you tryna come to this party with me and Jasmine? It's kinda far boutta ' two hour drive .

Is the rest if the guys going?

Nah , just us . we plan on throwing ass girl . don't tell Dayshawn either.

What bout ' khalia and Zahra? I just got them back . I don't know I might sit this one out..

You gon be back before 4 .

Ight , Ight what time I gotta be ready?

round ' 12 make sure Dayshawn is sleep!

Alright Girl .

Ight talk to you later so I can check on this cornbread , I love you

I love you too  . I said before hanging up

This party later was boutta ' be crank !

----------------
Here a lil update yall 🎉!

What yall think boutta happen?

Y'all think Nariyah gonna make it out the house?