Chapter 30

10 months later...
Nariyah Love 💜 .

bae can you help me put her shoes on? I said pointing at the hopeless sandals on Khalia's feet .

yeah bae , Kevin said slipping them on her feet .

thank you , I said sitting on the bed and rubbed on my stomach .

let me give y'all detail in case you're confused , after that day in the hospital I ended up moving out to California where I met Kevin at a bar , Kevin is my current boyfriend , he's sweet and he treats me really good , I ended up being pregnant with Dayshawn's baby , and now I'm 7 months pregnant , Kevin helps out a lot with my sister Khalia and my daughter Zahra , Dayshawn leaving still hurts me to this day . I y'all to Niyah a lot , she's been helping out a lot coming down here every weekend , meanwhile I don't want to dealings with Jasmine anymore , it's on sight with her .

Turns out after I left she tried to fuck Dayshawn , I really treated her like a sister to me .

Dayshawn Chain 💰 .

You hungry babe? I can cook something up for you .

I rolled my eyes " you burn up everything you make" I said getting annoyed .

I was just asking , Jasmine said making me get upset .

babe . when are we actually gonna do it? Jasmine said tugging at my belt , I was really pissed off , I haven't had sex with her yet cause she was friends with Riyah and I don't do that shit .

I told yo ass I ain't fuckin you ! I said punching tf outta her .

but you'll let me suck your dick though , Jasmine said holding her mouth that was now covered in blood .

I ignored her pulling out my phone to accept a call from my homie "wassup?" I said making Jasmine huff and walk out the door .

How long you got left with her? Jermaine said making me sigh loudly "'mane another four mo ' months"

You need to leave that triflin bitch and hop back on what you was on anyway , Jermaine said as I sparked another blunt .

I mean shit , you kn- Jasmine opened the door with a bowl of cereal in her hand .

here baby , she said . I peeped in the bowl and saw a few pieces of Raisin Bran cereal , took it from her and threw it in her face .

what the hell! Jasmine said making me bust out laughing , you see me on the fuckin phone mane .

I pushed her out the door and rolled her down the stairs . " I just can't wait till yo ass die" I said with no sympathy at all .

I hung up him , and watched Jasmine lie on the floor with blood all over her , she was crying hard , the more she bled out the more I smirked .

Jasmine was the reason I left Riyah , I have another kid that I never told Riyah about , somehow Jasmine and her people got ahold of my son Milo and won't let him go if I don't stay with Jasmine they will kill him , I love my son to death , I got all of my people to track , trace , search but no intel on my son , this shit has took a huge piece of my heart and turned my straight cold . I just couldn't her though , not before I find out where in the fuck my son is .

I walked down the steps and bent down to her level .

I put my gun to her head and looked her dead in her face , " bitch where the fuck is my son?" I said loudly , I was not boutta play with this bitch .