Chapter 28

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I looked in the window and saw Dayshawn arguing with a female . oh hell nah who is shawty?

I opened the door loudly making my presence known , because whatever they got going on is getting shut the fuck down .

what the hell is going on? I said walking up to them .

nothing bae she - trick who are you? the girl said again .

trick? oh hell nah , I kicked off my heels and was about to swing , before I felt myself being lifted into the air .

Put me down Dayshawn! I'm not fuckin playing with you! I said

Tell her Day! Tell her how you begged me to come fuck and suck on you! She said

And with that I broke free from his grip and started pounding her ass , without care in the world she had me fucked up .

she's lying bae! chill , Dayshawn said trying to pry me off of me her banging her against the floor repeatedly.

no I'm not! Tell her! The female said .

bitch fuck you! fuck you lying to my girl for hoe? you tryna break up what me and her have! you jealous bitch , he said trying to attack her .

I have messages , she said making me stop what I was doing.

bae... You really gon believe her?

show me , I said ignoring him .

You sure you wanna see them girl? I would hate to ruin what you have . She said sarcastically but that was honestly besides the point , I was ready to see what she was about to show me .

I nodded , as she pulled out her phone and went straight to photos , there was a conversation screenshotted .

DADDY 🤰🏽👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🧡 : yo you busy?

me: actually what do you want? don't you have a whole girl

DADDY 🤰🏽👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🧡: na shorty on bs she took my 2 kids and dipped you tryna slide tho?ease the pain lil bit

me: okay.. I'll be there in 5 👅👅

She exited out the messages and I looked up at Dayshawn , who had his mouth open .

what the fuck , that bitch is lying on me!

don't lie to her , you really think I'd ruin a happy family?

duh bitch you'd do anything to get a part of me! Dayshawn said

I was still shocked , I found out the cold hard truth and that seriously hurt me , this shit felt so horrible to me , I ran upstairs and into our bedroom .

bae wait ! please ! I can explain ! Please !

I grabbed my suitcase and stuffed as much stuff I could into there , and packed Zahra's stuff along with mine .

Where the fuck your going Riyah? Dayshawn said trying to reach for my suitcase .

I can't do this Dayshawn , I'm sorry , I tried , I really did , I wanted something with you , but not this... I said pouring my heart out .

But bae I didn't say any of that she's lying on me , please believe me.. he said dropping to the floor.

My heart broke in pieces , I couldn't take him back though.. I had more respect for myself , if losing him meant doing better for myself then so be it .

Dayshawn I can't... I said crying and falling on to the floor with him .

baby please... I would never do this to you , is there any way I can convince you? any way at all? I promise you I will do anything in my power to make you believe me , please... it's all I'm asking and this time I'm begging you.

I layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him , he felt soft and warm making me feel loved again , then again she could've been lying .

I don't know how but she could've been , why would I believe someone who can be plotting to ruin something between me and him .

babe , can you please say something that will change my mind? I love you so much , and I don't want to lose you at all .

christy what the fuck are you doing in here? Dayshawn said as the female walked in the door .

she had a crying Zahra on her hip and a gun pointed directly at Zahra's temple .

get the fuck off my daughter mane , Dayshawn said looking around for his gun .

I screamed loudly , let my daughter go bitch!

you have two options , choose wisely , and quickly , cause I ain't had dick in a few hours and I need some from something , she said .

one , I take your daughter's life , or two.. you walk out this door with both of your kids , and your stuff and never see Dayshawn again , move all the way to a different country , and forget all about him.. Pick

My heart dropped in my stomach making me panic , " say bruh what kind of shit you on?" Touch my daughter and it's your ass! Dayshawn said yelling loudly .

strike one , she said .

pick one... ten ... nine.. eight... seven... six..

My heart was beating fast

five..four...three.. two

fine .

*BANG* *BANG*

Sorry y'all had to get some excitement and curiousty worked up 🤣 . this next few chapters finna have y'all fucked up 💆🏽‍♀️ I'm sorry tho .

y'all expect updates a lot ! I love y'all ❤️.