Chapter 9

1 week later.....

Nariyah Love 💜 .

Can you hand me a towel bae? I asked Dayshawn as he stood in the mirror brushing his teeth .

He rolled his eyes and took one off the rack .

I covered my body with the shower. Curtain as he came where I stood .

You act like I ain seen yo ass before he said helping me out the tub .

So? I don't want you to see me nowww I said dragging the w .

Can you wake up m for me bae? I asked him as I opened the bottle of lotion .

Oh yeahh I'm taking her to the zoo later . he said making me scrunch up my face .

The zoo? With all them dirty ass animals , I ssid  running  my fingers through my hair .

He chuckled , yeah yeah whatever , what you plan on wearing today?

I looked at him , why it matter?

Becauseeee you like to dress like you single sometimes . he said wrapping his arms around my waist .

Well , I'm just gon put on a tank top , and some shorts I don't plan on doing nun today I said putting on my underwear .

Oh really? He said walking out the bathroom .

Yeah really .

I put on my bra , tank top and shorts and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out the cabinet .

I started brushing my teeth .

I stopped when I saw Khalia and Dayshawn coming in the room.

She was fully dressed she had on a pink shirt with watermelons on it , black shorts and her pink and black  snakeskin jordans .

Her hair was in two small buns , it looked neat and cute .

I looked at Dayshawn and smiled .

Look at shawny did ! She shouted .

I see babygirl , I ran to pick her up .

I turned around and Dayshawn left out .