Chapter 12

NARIYAH'S BIRTHDAY 🎉 .

Nariyah Love 💜 .

"Wake yo ass up" I opened my eyes , Dayshawn was standing over me .

Happy birthday lil bit , He handed me a pink envelope , a box of chocolate, and red roses .

Thank youuu baby! I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him .

I started kissing him all over his face .

Ight bae read yo card now , he said putting me back on the bed gently .

I smiled so big when I opened the envelope .

It was a periwinkle card with earth color flowers on it , I opened the card and money started falling out .

I looked up at him grinning  , he was smirking .

I put the money on my lap and started reading the card:

Close your eyes and think of everything perfect and beautiful, there's no perfection yet you are so perfect.
And on this day, the anniversary of your birth, I wish you all the good and perfect things life has to offer.
It's so amazing having you in my life, so on this occasion, gifts will not be enough, neither will words be.
I love you baby girl, so wear your crown like the queen that you are and show the world what you have got.
Happy birthday my queen.

I was so into the card that I didn't realize tears were falling down my eyes , he's never told me he loved me , ever .

I looked up at him .

I love you Nariyah , he said while looking me in my eyes .

I love you too Dayshawn! I started kissing him again .

I picked the gifts off of the bed .

Bae can you -

Dayshawn was already coming in the room with a vase .

It had water in jt already .

Thank you bae , I said taking the vase from him .

I set the vase down on the dresser and slowly stuck the roses in there .

I put the envelope in my bag , and I put the card on the dresser beside the roses .

I looked at him as I picked up the chocolate , It was that rare french chocolate , it's like $8 per chocolate .

Thanks youu daddy! I said .

I opened it and tried one .

My eyes lit up , bae this shit so good .

He smiled .

I put the chocolate in my bag , cause I am Not sharing .

I should go get Khalia ready-

I already did that , and I dropped her off at teli's house .

Foreal?

Yep , now get ready I'm finna take you out for breaktfast.   he said smacking my ass .

I took out a black biker short romper .

I heard my phone ding then I looked at it .