Chapter 11

Dayshawn Chain 💰 .

Foreal? Hurry up , I don't understand why you couldn't have picked it up earlier. 

I told you I had shit to do earlier , my girl was at home all day , and she pregnant so I really don't be leaving the house foreal .

Okay , John  said hanging up the phone .

Soft ass . I said chuckling throwing my phone in the passenger seat .

Soon I pulled into John's driveway , he had a clear door so I could see him in the window .

Weird ass .

I stayed in the car , untill he came out .

Where's the money? He asked handing me the box .

I signaled for him to get closer , when he was close enough I grabbed my glock and shot him right in his face .

Pussy ass nigga , I already knew his dumbass was plotting to kill me and my gang .

I opened the box , It had the gold 25K necklace in it that said "Nariyah" I closed the box and tucked it in my pocket .

Nariyah's birthday was in two weeks and I have everything planned .

I was gonna take her out to Ihop to eat breaktfast , but first I'm gonna wake her up with three gifts , then I'm gonna take her to this nail and hair spa , then I'm gonna take her out for lunch at any place she wanna go to , then I'm gonna take her to the mall and let her get whatever she want no price limit , then I'm gonna pick Khalia up from Riyah's auntie house then I'm gonna take them to the pool , then after were going out to dinner , then I'm gonna give her her gifts after we eat cake and icecream then I'm gonna save the necklace for last .

I reached in the glove department and got a pair of gloves on , I searched his pocket .

He had a whole two stacks , I put that shit in my pocket and dragged him behind his house .

I threw my gloves in a plastic bag and wrapped it up without touching it .

I put The bag in the backseat and pulled out that bitch so fast .

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I groaned and looked at my phone , Dayshawn was calling me .

I looked around as I answered the phone , he wasn't home it's five in the morning .

What? I said angrily into the phone .

You want something from McDonald's? He asked .

Oh yeah I forgot it's open 24 hours now .

The breaktfast platter , I said .

And your drink?

I was dozing off a little " orange juice" I said sitting up .

Ight , I gotchu ma .

I hung up in his face , I aint even care about him being out now this shit so frequently and I gotta constantly tell him about it every single night , I'm just tired .

I threw back the blanket and went in Khalia's room , she was laying on her stomach with her arms out .

I turned off her still on light , and walked back into the room .