Chapter 34( Last Chapter!!)

Disclaimer: This is the last chapter for this book 😩, I was thinking about doing a book two but y'all won't get that until sometime in October, I wanna focus on another book I'm writing give me some suggestions too, for books y'all wanna see, or anything! but yeah y'all enjoy this 💕

Nariyah Love 💜 .

I was back home from the hospital, everything was good, I was laying on my bed eating what I got from wing stop, I got dry rub lemon pepper wings, fries, and a lemonade. I got a fourteen piece wing, all flats. everybody was out again down at the beach, I was definitely going to enjoy this me time.

It felt good to finally be happy again, it's been a while since I've felt this way, as far as the Dayshawn situation I like where we are, just friends with slight benefits , I wasn't ready for a relationship again right now, I'm just getting comfortable with myself again and finding my happiness for me and my family, and that's what I wanted most.

Can I have a wing? Dayshawn said barging in the room making me jump. I slapped his arm , damn you could've knocked or something, and where's the kids?! I said biting into a wing looking around.

There at the beach with Niyah relax, he said chuckling, I rolled my eyes, what do you want?

He sat down on the bed and put his head down, he sighed heavily and took his shirt off, he moved next to me put the blanket over us, something was upsetting him.

I just don't know riyah... he said breaking the silence, I looked over at him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, about us... like I want you to be happy, he said with tears in his eyes, I know you don't feel the same way about me anymore... but it's gonna hurt me too see you with anyone else, and I can't force you to be with anymore and it's just I don't know... he said all at once running his hands down his face.

I was in shock, I didn't know he felt this way, it's not like I didn't wanna be with him, I just didn't know if this is what I wanted right now, anything could go wrong, and I wanna put my happiness first, and not have the stress of this relationship on me....

Dayshawn.... I said , it's not that I don't want you... it's just I wanna be happy, - he cut me off "I know and that's what I don't wanna take away from you!" he cried out, I squeezed him in my arms, be patient okay? my love for you is never ending... I said with tears now in my eyes, he nodded and we fell asleep in each others arms....