II - thoughts

David's pov:

Lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, he's on my mind. I hardly take a good look of him since my eyes were blurry with tears. Anyway, from his profile, the way his voice deep so low, he's at least a couple and couple of years older than me. He had a thick black badger hair, I didn't have time to look into his eyes, I'm sure it's deep black matching his voice.

I pull my blanket closer to my chest, exhaling deeply. Today was of course a bad day like always, till he found me. Thinking about the way I met him, he clearly saw me crying looking so helpless. The way he talked to me to make me smile, to get the things out of my mind. He didn't look like that of a funny and friendly guy, more like a rude and sharp one. God, he felt pity for me.

This should be the reason why he even offered me a company cause I look like a dependent and weak, pathetic, someone who need someone, but that's what I really look like. There's no way I'll able to see that man again. A company by someone would be nice; I never had one in my life other than my family.

But not with this man. I don't know why; maybe he's a stranger I met in my most undesirable conditions, or because he's a man, like a real man, so trying to be friend will him will not work that great. Plus, he only said that because he pitied me.

Getting all this thought running inside my head, the more I think, the more heat rose up my cheek. I covered my head with my blanket, trying to sleep. Maybe, tomorrow will be better.

-------------------x----------------

Simon's pov:

Days and days went by, still no sign of him. I should really forget, from the beginning, that I should mind my own business and keep focusing on my work. That's what I am or at least used to be.

It's been a week, every day I hope he would show up. Why do I hope that for? Why would he want to meet me again? Will he even be comfortable being around with me or would i?

Of course I would, he's an adorable young man. From a look on his eyes, he needs someone, that could be me. What am I thinking about? Maybe I'm the one so desperate about this. I never felt like this. There are lots of people who want to hang out with me which I didn't feel the same way. Now, that's what come in a way round.

I munch on my salads looking out of the window. There were boys, chatting and laughing as their class was over. Not exactly why i choose this seat, to get a better view of high school boys going or leaving their school, no, I'm not that kind of man.

To tell the truth, from the corner of my eyes, I searched for that young man the past few days. With no luck till now, I feel my phone ringing, it was Lauren, my girlfriend.

"hey, whats up" I tried to be cheerful, key word, tried.

"I'm just calling to ask you whether you're free tonight or not"

"ummm....i had lots of work to be done, sorr-"

"no...it's okay, maybe next time?"

"yep...next time"

"bye....love u"

"ok...bye" for a moment, a forgot I have a girlfriend.

Things had changed; I'm not feeling the same anymore. Tough I said I forgive her for cheating me with her co worker, I can't trust her since. I notice that there's still something going on with the two of them, but I have no solid proof. I wanna tell her that, hope I can break that ice soon.

As I walked out from the restaurant, I stretched myself to start a day. The afternoon was when I feel like to start working, so my day starts usually from here. Most of the school boys were out the street when i slowly walked to my car.

Just before I get in, someone bump on me. He hastily walked in a direction where ever he was going, not even caring to say sorry.

A look from behind, I know exactly who that is.

"hey....young man" I ran after him "...Walliams wait" he didn't stop for a second

Soon, I catch up with him and I really didn't like to see him in this condition, not again. "go away" he sniffle and fight against my touch.

"its okay, calm down it's just me okay" I wrapped my arms around his small body "it's me...come here" I pulled him closer to my body. He buried his face in my chest, sobbing quietly.

"want to get inside?" I asked as he will surely don't want to break down in public. There was no one really, just me and him on the street, still. He nod a little.

I gave him time to bring himself together, offering my handkerchief to dry those tears. "do you want me to take you home" I asked

"I don't want to go home" he whispered quietly. I'm not expecting other than that answer anyway.

"okay..." we went silent for a minute before I suggest "do you want to come to my place, it-...it is not that nice bu-..."

"the dungeon?" he questioned.

From his tone, i know he was feeling good now for which I'm relief. I let out a chuckle "yep...a dungeon is it"

"okay...whatever you say"

--------------x-------------

Around half an hour drive, we reached my place. I turned around to see his reaction, but sadly he's falling asleep. Inviting to my place maybe sound okay to some extent, moving his sleeping figure inside might sound creepy, but I can't let him sleep like that the whole afternoon. He had a long day so he deserve to take a nice good long nap.

I gently carried him bridal style to my house and lay him on my couch. i didn't know whether should I do or not, I take his shoes off and loosen up his necktie. I bring a blanket from my room and cover his slender body lying helplessly on my couch.

Before I even start a day, it was quite a day already. What happen to me, told you he is dangerous.

I sat beside him, resting his legs on my lap. I looked over to him, sleeping peacefully. I ran my hand to move away his fringes crossing around his forehead. He looked so calm and relax and....and beautiful.
That's when I know it's not friendship or what so ever he called what I'm looking for.