XXI - new years

David's pov:

"you sure you not coming to party?" Ant repeated the same question Dec asked me few minutes ago.

I sighed and looked outside the window "yeah sure" I muttered. They stood in the doorway of my shared room for a long time before giving up and left the door shut.

The winter snow tapped on my window pane. Beating the rhythm of my lonely heart. I took out my journals and turned few pages. Day 113 without seeing Simon.

When I got letter from University of Bristol, I move to the city and settle here in a student house, shared with total strangers who don't really like me for no reasons. Still I make new friends Ant and Dec along with Matt who's in the same department as me.

I still remember the last time I saw Simon. He came to my house and had dinner with my family. The night before I move here. My parents give us time alone. We went upstairs to my room, spending most of the night cuddling.

When the time comes to say our goodbye, he waved at me. His thin lip curved into a small smile "safe journey baby boy...we'll meet again soon. Always" he said his goodbye. I see through his eyes, tears forming at the corner, just like mine. He forced his smile. It is the sweetest and the most painful goodbye.

There were couples of letter between my journals. We promised to send letters to each other every weekend. I re-read them all. There's a pay phone at the bottom of the stairs which i used every Monday to call him.

Tonight was neither weekends nor Monday. It's New Year eve. I miss him more than I'd ever do. I wanted to call him but my conscience told me a popular guy like him will go to some New Year party. Not to get hot girls but at least mingle with his business partner.

My student house was placed between numbers of the same houses. We all were in University. Boys and girls. There's a big square between the houses where they throw the party tonight. Music was loud and difficult for me to sleep. It at least helped me to get my mind off wondering things that ain't going to happen.

The clock struck nearly 12. The noise got louder. I suddenly jumped off the bed and hurriedly got my cardigan. I ran down the stairs "10. 9. 8..." they counted

Two more floors, I hurried my pace "4.3.2...." fireworks started lighting up

I was almost there. Just when I got out of the door "1" they cheered. I saw my fellow classmates flying off the lantern, some kissing their partners. I smiled. Suddenly a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me in the dark.

Before I could get myself free a warm thin lips meet mine. My eyes were widely open. I was not ready for that. I used my last energy to pull back but then a familiar deep voice whispered in my ears "happy new year, baby boy"

I was stunned. I pulled back in shock, this time he let me free. Under a pale light of firework I can see the familiar face, the face that I was longing to see for so long. Words were not enough to say how happy I am to see in this time so I crushed my lips with his mine again pulling him closer by his collar "Dada...it's you" I said between catching air "It's really you"

He placed his warm palm on my cheek rubbing his thumb under my lower lips "it's me baby...it's me dada" he said with a sweetest smile "Surprise!!!" he cheered. The fireworks were so loud but I could clearly recognize his words coming out from his mouth.

Lucky us; my roommates went off to their town for this winter holiday. I have the whole room for myself and of course for Simon. I smiled. I took his hand with mine and guided him upstairs where there is my bed that is too big for one.

Up the stairs while heading towards my room I saw through the window Ant and Dec dancing on the floor. I pointed at them "Si...that's my friend I've been telling you"i said cheerfully "do you wanna meet them?"

Simon too looked over at the window "they're having fun" he smiled "What about introduction begins tomorrow? Tonight let's have fun together" his smokingly hot voice sent a chill down my body.

I took the corner of my lips between my teeth and grinned shyly "I miss you"

It was weird that not long ago I think about spending my new year all alone in my shitty apartment. Now here we are, can't even keep our hands to ourselves. We literally can't wait to reach my room. My sweatpants was way down below my bum. The top buttons of his shirts were already off. How much time do we have? Nobody cares. We have each other at this very moment, that's what matters.

(this chapter is a bit shorter than the other, sorry for that. I swear i try to update this chapter just when the clock strike 12, that's why i rush a little bit. But my drunk ass knock me out. lol😂)