XXIII - i never

Simon's pov:

Morning sunlight hit on my face through the window. I turned over on the pillow to go back to sleep. Indistinct traffic sounds actually make me woke up telling it's late in the morning. I opened my eyes to see a brunette wavy hair splaying down a slender shoulder.

I rubbed my eyes seeing the clock beside me reads 9:43. I hurriedly got up and search for my cloths. My head was throbbing in pain probably from heavy drinks I took last night. I quickly wrote down a note saying 'thank you' just so to be polite and place it on the table so that she easily sees it. I saw myself on my car mirror as I drove away from the hotel looking so fucked up.

Since I was already late for my conferencing I stopped at my office for a quick shower. I was glad my secretary send someone from office on my behalf so that I don't have to rush for the second session.

As I stood under the shower I saw my naked body on the mirror "perfect for philanderer eh" I smirked to myself. Droplets of water ran down my chest and I was sure things could go my way. Life took me at its peak. All I do was enjoying it.

"Mr. Cowell....are you there?" I heard my secretary calling. I was sure she stand next to my chair waiting for me to get out of the bathroom. I leisurely wrapped a white towel around my waist and got out. She sure stood there wandering her eyes all over my naked torso.

I knew exactly what she had in mind, not so different from me "what you got?" I asked while lowering a bit of my towel to show off my perfect v line.

There was no way I hide a smug smile on my face as I noticed her legs trembling, I have that effect on woman "you-...your next schedule is at 2" her voice was shaky, her lusty eyes took a quick glance at the notes she's holding and back to me "in block 3 hall no. 1'"

"good" I returned. I approached close to her with my wet bare foot "looks like I have plenty of time to waste, don't I?" a thirsty gulp from her made me smirk even more.

I took off her files and tossed them on the desk. I ran my other hand up and down her loins "do you think I should waste it?" I husked looking directly at her hungry eyes

She trembled as I run my hand under her skirts "no-...no sir" I then swiftly slapped her butt earning a high yelp. I lifted up her skirts further to see my marks on her. She knew exactly what was coming. She bend down on the desk lifting her ass high up in the air. Besides from being my secretary she's a sexy whore I kept in my office to fill my needs. I pretty much satisfied her hunger for me so, it's a win-win game we were playing there.

I spent much of my time like that. It was a life of party and sex. Being a mogul in music industry at my age was nothing but rhapsody. Once you taste the feeling you'll never have had enough. It's all about wanting more and more. So I fulfill my needs more and more.

It all started at a pub drinking with my pals doing some business shit. Slowly cigarette and alcohol smells like me. Clubbing was my night routine. There's lot of pretty girls in this city trying to be the one I take home. Life was fun then. Thought I could always be this high but I was wrong.

Slowly by slowly things became dull to me. Hanging out with pals, dancing at club, smoking cigarette was not enough. Each night it's getting from bad to worst. I reach the night of loneliness when I didn't pick any woman from the street to join me at bed. It was a new way to cope my desired. Before I realize it, I'm a sex-addict.

-------------x-----------

I stepped out of my car on a friday night. Two of my men already wait me across the street near a neon sign board.