VII - make you mine

Simon's pov:

Things would had turned up very exciting if only I have time. Our first date night was fun and overwhelming, so does the next two days. A pile of work wait for me in the line. The company ups and downs cut off my sleep along with my lunch time.

I told David that I wouldn't able to come to the restaurant for some days, which he merely understands. He didn't know that I work my butt off everyday which was quite understanding. I didn't make myself clear that I mostly work at night to have free time with him.

One or two days can pass easily without seeing him. It'd been almost a week and I missed him like hell. I get so used to him, his presence, his jokes, the way he smiles camply, shit....I miss his body. I wished he don't feel like this too cause it's a pure torture. I only hope that he don't feel like I'm playing the fool out of him.

Not even a week passed by after being in a relationship, not a fully grown up relationship yet, still I didn't want him to feel like I neglected him. But what can I say, work happened.

By the time I reached home, it was almost midnight. I throw myself on the couch, rubbing my temples in a circular motion. I closed my eyes thinking of my little boy. I felt my phone ringing inside my pocket. I just wished it was not from the company. I wouldn't able to survive to return back to the office at this hour.

I sighed heavily and answer "hello, Simon speaking"

It went silent on the other line, a scuff sound followed by "dada...." came a muffle sound between small sniffle

I sat back straight, my heart started beating fast in panic. He literally call me in the middle of the night, crying "hey baby..." I said in a calm and soothing manner "shhhh....don't cry baby boy, tell me what's wrong. Dada will make everything right okay?" I tried my best to comfort him

"dada...." His voice was raspy and weak "I miss you, I- I just miss you so much"

"where are you? at home or...are you okay baby?"

"I'm good...I sneak out to use the local phone booth"

"stay there...dada's coming" I picked up my keys and drive fast to get him. What if he cry his heart out in some corner of the street; what if some bad guy saw him, a boy all alone in the night? I speed up as fast as my engine allowed.

The street was quiet and dark. I steped out of my car and spotted an indistinct light coming from the booth. I hurriedly took a step closer. There, he sit on the floor covering himself in a yellow Winnie-the-pooh blanket, pulling his knees close to chest, burying his face.

When I get closer to him, he looked up and see me. He hastily get up and hide his face under my trench coat. His tears were already dried up though he's still hiccupping a little. I plant a kiss on his temples, exhaling deeply to finally get him in my arms "baby boy..."

Not a month passed by, but this is how much we get used to each other. "can I stay the night with you?" he asked shyly that there was no way I would say no to him

"I not planning to let you off my arms so soon" he simper slightly and we walk side by side towards my car.

We need no word to say that we were going to share the bed. He already settled on the left side of my king size bed when I came out from the shower. He pull the cover hiding half of his blushed face when I slid in bare chest under the same cover

I reached my arms for him "come closer baby boy....i miss you" he rested his head on my chest, playing with my chest hair

"will I ever grow this kind of hair" he questioned looking up at me