VI - the aroma

David's pov:

He slammed the door behind as he hastily pushed me against the wall. I can feel his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I can’t hold back the pleasure anymore. I ran my hands through his hair, moaning loudly as he sucked on my skin; up to my earlobe and down my neck.

His hands roamed around each and every part of my body. He grabbed on my collar and threw away my red bowtie; undo my buttons and sucking on my collar bones. He rubbed his groins against my hips; I bet he can already feel my erections.

He took my hand and lead me to the couch. He pushed me a little to fall back on the backrest, his lips never left mine. He gazed at me lovingly with those dark eyes “are you ready, baby boy?”he asked in a hoarse, deep yet so warm voice as he settled between my legs. 

Ready? Never have in my life someone to go this far with; nor did I touch myself often, which is not something to be proud of at my age, all my classmates lost it when we enter high school. And I’m not sure of my role here. The only thing I knew was that I trust this man, whatever it is, I’m ready, I’m so so ready to take our first step.

“yes dada” I whispered quietly looking forward to his next moves. He stared at me for his very first tag I use. I was not sure if he’ll like it or not so I gave him an apologetic smile. By the way he smirked and wet his lips, I’m sure I can call him that anytime I like.

He gripped on my trouser and slowing pull down along with my underpants to reveal my not so very big penis. I blushed when he stared at my pee-pee which is slightly erect. He didn’t take away his eyes off mine when he brushed his fingers along my length.

I leaned back on the bedrest, whimper softly as he gently rubbed my length. I closed my eyes when I feel the warm enveloped me. He leisurely pulled back and took the whole thing again, rhythmically; just for my pleasure. 

He took my balls with one hand and gently massage them. He ran his tongue along my shaft, licking and sucking the tip before taking me to the back of his throat. It felt so good that I gripped on his hair, thrusting my hips upward a little. He quickly hold on my waist, pinned me to where I should stay.

From that moment, I knew where I belong, to him. Though he's the one pleasuring me now, he take control of everything,  showing me who’s the dominant one, and I like that part of him.

My tips were already leaking with precum, mixing with his saliva inside his mouth. Though I wanted this feeling to never end, I knew I can’t hold back any longer, especially when he bobbed his head up and down my shaft.

I bit my lower lips while roaming my hands around my plain white chest “daa-…dada” I cried out between moaning. He freed himself away from my crotch, I faintly whimper at the lost of contact. He sat next to me, pulling closer to seal our lips.

He moved my hand away and pinched on my nipples, rubbing circle around my sensitive nerve bud causing the electricity running all over my body. He kissed me everywhere while jerking me off “that’s it baby boy, cum for dada” his words were like extra adrenaline running in my veins

I finally let it go, my bodies were shaking out of all the satisfaction he had given me. My creamy white fluid covered most of his hand and part of my shirt “you did great baby…good boy” he kissed on my forehead, I gave him a weak and tired smile, proud of being praised by him.

He gave me one more kiss on the lips before leaving to get a tissue. I exhaled hard to get my sensation back together. It was our first date night, only a few hours gone after we confessed that we like each other, and here I am, pants around my ankle exposing my flabby pee-pee, covered with cum.

I covered my face with my hands feeling a little bit embarrassed, like, let him sucking me off while I moan in pure pleasure was not that embarrassing.

He came back with a big smile on his face, his hair was messy just the way I combed it back then, with a huge bulge in his pants. Shit, I forgot about him.

He cleaned me up almost everything by himself. My shirt got a bit of stain; hope my family wouldn’t see when I get home. I reached for his groin, but he pulled back. I gave him a questioning look “tonight is just for you baby boy”

“but I want to…you can’t sleep like that” I insisted

“not tonight baby…I’ll take care later anyway. It’s late so we better hurry up”

I lazily stood up and pulled up my underwear, I was not so proud of my tiny flaccid penis. He held on my waist to position me in front of him. He ran his hands around my exposed chest, moving around to grabbed my bum and grasped making me squeaked lightly “you are so beautiful” he mumbled under his breath

I lean down to kiss his cheek, simply and innocently. He pull my trouser up, dressing me to be presentable again to my family. I sat on his lap, throwing my arms around his neck, kissing him, this time sweet and gentle “I’m so happy dada” I said between grinning

“me too, I think I make the right decision. You have to know something baby… ” he combed my hair with his fingers “I- I used to have a girlfriend all along” he let it out

My expression sadden “did I break that love story?” I feel guilty already

“hey baby boy, no…don’t take it that way. To be true, I not that really into even before I met you okay? I want to break up with her but I don’t know how. Now, I meet you and you became a life saver. Though I just break up with her yesterday, I can assure you that right from the start when I saw you crying under the rain, the moment you get in my car, you already take my breath away”

“am I really that important to you? Important than her?”

“from now on, you are the only thing  I have and the most important thing in my life, the best that happens to me”

I squeezed him in my little body “I like dada so much that it scares me”

“me too baby, me too” he rubbed my back up and down “dada? Really?”

I didn’t want him to see my redden face, so I buried further into his chest “mmm…that’s the best and what I like the most when I think of other than uncle Simon, you look too way old when I call you uncle Simon”

“I am an old man”

“no you are not, old but in a good way old to call you dada” I giggled when that word came out of my mouth. God…he smell so good, haven’t I realized that earlier “don’t you like it? I can come up with others if you want or I’ll stick it with Simon, I can do that”

“like it, no, I love it. Call me dada cause you are my baby boy, aren’t you baby brown eye”

I just nuzzled my face in his coat, I love it too, being his baby boy, what more could I ask for “okay so we’re all good. Let’s get you home. If I want to take you out again, I must make sure your parents trust me”

That night, we share a thousand of kisses in his house and inside his car. When I get home, mum and dad were still up to make sure I get home safe plus everything alright with their only son first date. I tried my best to not stand so close to them in case I smell like sex. I even button up all my coat buttons to hide my stained shirt.

Even I prayed really hard that my sister sleep already, I found her sitting on my study table, ready to start the interrogation round again.

Yeah, I told her almost everything cause she’s the only one I have to talk to about this kind of stuff. By everything, I mean the restaurant, dinner and wine, the I like you too thing, that’s all. There’s no way I told her that his little brother get his penis sucked off by a man