XX - last bid

Simon's pov:

'Time flies when you have fun' they said. Just like that spending time with David was like a mist yet so wonderful. You haven't had time to prepare yourself when the end come closer. Thinking of it I bet I'll never get ready. We have joy, we have fun. Almost one year we have our ups and down, still we're going strong.

He finished his sixth form, now waiting for university letters to call for admission. He choose not to be very far away from me. But I knew he want to do acting plus he's very good at that. Universities that offer such kind of degree are at miles away.

From that point we both were clear that they'll be a day when one has to leave. And that will too be soon. We console each other heart telling it's not the end of a love story that we've shared. No matter how far the distance will be,our heart will still beat as one.

We had six days till his mum and dad are back to town. And then David will go back to his normal life with his family. I was not sad about it though. He terribly miss them, specially his mum. The only difference will be that we'll go back to live like a normal couple; going out on a date and spend a day on weekends. Simple as that.

I got up from my bed after what felt like mid day have passed. David got up early in the morning to catch up with Alesha. He said they'll walk Alesha's dog at the park nearby. I walked straight to the coffee table downstairs and picked up today's newspaper.

I headed back to my office. The newspaper front line told me I need to work. Our company stock was going down. My father create a lot of troubles, literally creating war between his and ours, all for the sake of trying to put me down. He hates when I'm success. He hates when our company did better than his. Fuck off, he sack me then.

Just about I finished my call with Amanda I heard a glass shattering on the wooden floor coming from the kitchen. "David...is that you?" I called. I waited for a moment. Getting no reply I lazily got up and made my way to that direction.

In fact there were no glass pieces as such on the floor. But David clearly was there, standing near the fridge facing the wall, his back on me "Shit David!!! You scared me. What are you doing?"

"waiting for my punishment" he mumbled

"wait what? What punishment?" I asked not really getting what he's up to

"I broke a mug. Thought you'll give me a time out so I gave it to me myself"

"what time out?" immediately getting what it means. The way that my parents used to punish me when I was in trouble, as a kid "oh okay. Listen young man, can you at least face towards me? You know you look kinda scary like that" I chuckled

"I'm not scary" he turned around. He pouted his lips and looked at me with his b3 eyes. Big Beautiful Brown eyes. Yes he was not scary at all.

"okay then you're not scary" I confirmed hiding my laughs "you're just naughty aren't you?" He tried to give me a scowl expression. The more he tried the more he look cute "fine no more teasing. What you wanna do with that anyway? Tea?"

"no. think you're still in bed and I try to bring you juices. But see...all I get is you teasing me nonstop" he stomped his foot on the floor and then suddenly wailed loudly "ah ah Siiii...my feet. My feet"

I looked down to his foot. There was some blood on his little toe, not much. He followed my gaze "no no don't look" I shouted knowing that if he see blood it will make things much worst