XVI - surprise surprise

Simon's pov:

“david” I called out getting home with a box of donuts and Stevie Wonder’s The woman in red album. It had been sold out for long so I got pretty excited to get him The Stevie Wonder himself signed album.

The house was quiet and dark. I switched on the light and placed the stuff on the counter.

I ran upstairs but both my room and his show no sign of living. I sighed and rubbed my temple. It was already time for him to get home. He does have swimming practice but that ended one hour ago. I was worried and tried not to panic at the same time.

I took a shower to let the time pass and when I finished, I went downstairs doing nothing but wait for him.

The evening shows were boring as shit. I changed the channel every five minutes so that I get distracted for awhile. Today I only went home from office early than normal to surprise him with a little gift I had bought for him. And now he’s nowhere to be found.

It was not that late, only two hour past than his normal. I had a thought that he might go to the library or some other things so I was not that worried of him being get hurt. The thing was, I missed him.

I hadn’t seen him all day. He usually storm down from his room when I open our door and jump onto my body, welcome me with his panda hugs and kisses all over my face. I missed that. Why had it to be on the day I choose to get home early?

I drank two can of my beers when he opened the door for the first time that day. He almost jump when he saw me laying on the couch on the living room. “Si, what you doing? ” he asked. He still wear his brown coat and pants. He plastered his face with a smile when I look towards him

“nothing. As you can see I’m waiting for you” I said trying not to sound too mad

“oh” was all he said when he dropped his school bag beside the couch where I sit

“Oh? Where were you?” I forced a smile. Though I was mad that he’s not home in time, I didn’t want us to fight over little things and plus, David has a fragile heart that I don’t want to break

He straddled me and hang his arms on my shoulder “I was just catching up with Alesha down the street. Don’t know you’ll be home early” he simply said. He leaned down and caught my lips “am I in trouble?” he asked raising his eyebrows

How could I say yes? He moved his hip back and forth rubbing my groin with his. He literally ride on me. As much as I knew something was in his head, I encouraged him by placing my hands on his sides. “yeah…in a very deep trouble” I replied with a smirk.

Soon our cloths scattered all over the floor. Him grinding his crotch with mine.

“that’s it baby, just like that….deep inside you” I groaned while David control the pace. I sat on the couch moaning his name like I’m in heaven while he ride on my lap. Oh how I love him whimper like a pure puppy out of pleasure, sweats running down on his forehead and down his plain chest. His cock staying erect between our bodies looking all pinky that he could blow out any moment.

I moved his hips to go him faster. He enjoyed himself too “dada I’m close….wanna cum with you” he moaned fasten his pace.

“hang on…almost there” I thrust on him harder making sure I hit his sweet spot. Lucky me I heard him cry out with my every force. I exerted a little force on his nape with my hands to bring him lower near my lips. He respond quickly, parting his lips so that I can enter deeper