XII - new chapter

Simon's pov:

"they gonna send me to the boarding"

We sat on the bench under the lamp post. My navy trench coat was hanging on his shoulder to protect him from the cold winter breeze. Thought it was the tragic end of Waterloo Bridge that made his melancholic mood all along while we were on our way back from the movie theater. "and I don't like that" he mumbled "that will mean I wouldn't able to see you whenever I want. What if I miss you so much?...But I've got no choice"

His soft and low voice was heartbreaking. We only get together not for long. We set up lots of plan ahead of us. We dream, we wish. Now, another obstacle that was him going in the boarding came up. From his short briefing his father Mr. Williams was getting a post to Glasgow, meaning the family need to move there. His sister got into college already. So he was the only one to be left behind, to finish his school here.

He said he choose to go to the boarding rather than moving with his parents to another city, starting afresh his final year in new school will be a double hell for him. I knew how much hard will that be. Just going to school in normal timing was already a challenge for him; I can't imagine him living all his time in the boarding. What if the boys were doing badly to him? I knew he'll never have the gut to complain that.

"come here baby" I gestured him to sit on my lap. He quickly threw his arms around my neck, pressing his cheek on my shoulder. I rubbed his back gently "tell your mum and dad that you'll stay with me, they don't have to send you there" I suggested. I knew it was not the best option. But seeing him how reluctant he was, I can't help it. If his family moved there, the only thing left for him was me. I bet no one love him as much as I do.

He gasped in surprise "can I really tell that to them, do you mean I can stay with you for my year left?" he asked with an eye opened wide in excitement

I nodded my head "if only you want to live with me. And also with your parent's approval"

"of course I want to, that's like a dream come true" he grinned ear to ear "But I don't know about my mum and dad, I'll ask them"

"okay...good" I said and get up. I took his hand, lacing his with mine and got ready to drop him off "and there's something you need to know. By living in with me, I mean it as a guardian, not the naughty thoughts you have in mind" he giggled and nudged me sticking his tongue out "if your parents didn't allow, don't push them. We have-...I have to respect that too"

"dear Mr. Simon Cowell, you are a gentleman"

I chuckled and kissed on his temple "yes I am, young man"

His phone call the next day invited me for a family dinner. I was not surprised at all. They invited me over, I guessed it will be more like a personal interview whether if I'm qualified to take care of their boy or not. I can understand if they chose to send him to the boarding instead of to me. I'm just an ordinary man living on his own. I can understand if they have a trust issue, I'm a boyfriend that already make love to their boy. But trust me; I love him more than that.

The aroma of love was warm and nice. It was a pleasant get together. All my anxiousness left when a charming amiable smile of Mrs. Williams welcomed me. It was natural; we talk, we laugh. The dinner went like how it should be, a family dinner. I didn't see myself as their son's boyfriend but as a part of their family, I belong there. For some instance they make me miss my own family, my mother.

They gave us privacy to let David walked me out. We can't keep our smiles off; we both were over the moon. Knowing that from this weekend I'll able to see him every day, we didn't take much time to say our goodbye. It was a short kisses that we've share, at their front door while his mum and dad wait inside.