Good-bye, Spiderman

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, yawning quite loudly. I sat up, the blanket that was around me falling off of my shoulders. Looking around, I raised an eyebrow. I fell asleep on the couch.. I threw my legs off of the bed, continuing to look around Peters room. Did he bring me up here last night? Where did he sleep?

I shook my head before standing up and walking out of the room, making my way downstairs, "Peter?" I called out.

"Kitchen." I heard him reply.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked him as I walked into said room.

"The couch."

"I could have slept there."

"I know."

I narrowed my eyes at him, watching as he poured water into the coffee pot, "Right. So, what's for breakfast?"

"I was thinking cereal so I don't burn the house down." he chuckled, looking back at me.

I nodded slightly and walked over to the fridge, pulling the milk out, "You can get the cereal since you're taller than me."

He laughed quietly and did as told, pulling out a few boxes, "We have Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Rice Cripsy, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch."

"Mm.. Fruity Pebbles, please." I smiled, taking the box from him quickly, "Where are the bowls?"
*~*~*~*~*~

I walked into my room, closing the door quietly. Peter just left to see his aunt so I went on home. As expected, my so called mother didn't even ask where I've been. Sighing loudly, I sat down at my desk, opening my laptop. I bit my bottom lip, going to Google and typing in "Spiderman".

A lot of news websites popped up and a few videos of people talking about him, but nothing with him talking to the people. I mean, I get why he doesnt; to hide is identity or whatever, but isn't it odd that he never says anything at all to people?

I shook my head and exited off. Such a boring house with nothing to do.. I sighed loudly and looked around my room before standing and walking back out in the hallway. I stared at the door straight across mine, a frown on my face. Running a hand through my hair, I looked down before walking towards the stairs.

Now is not a time to be upset. I have to move on and be strong. I stood up straighter at that thought, calling out a quick 'bye' to my mom before exiting the house again.

What a lovely five minute stay.

I pulled out a ten dollar bill as I walked up to a Starbucks, suddenly hearing screams. I raised an eyebrow and looked over, seeing a man in a black skii mask running down the street with a large bag and a gun in hand. My eyes widened as he ran past me, a sigh escaping my lips as he did only that. If this is happening, then where is Spiderman?

P E T E R

I sat atop one of the many tall buildings in the city, watching the man run down the street. I narrowed my eyes as I spotted Gabby pressed against the door to a Starbucks, instantly relaxing as the man ran past her. I shook my head slightly and stood up, turning away from what was happening.

The police can take care of it.

*~*~*~*~*~

.. Don't kill me for not posting in over a week :(

I've been lazy and...
No, that's it. Just lazy xD

I do apologize though! I need some inspiration for this story (all my stories, tbh) SO hit me up with some interesting things you wanna see happen! :D