Hospital Visits

*~Peter~*

I sighed quietly, watching as the men took Max away. How did he even come back? I looked around, frowning at all the cars crashed together. Shaking my head slightly, I shot a web up, taking one last look around. I watched as someone was pulled from a cab, their blonde hair hanging down near the ground. The sight caused my heart to drop and my hand release the web.

I ran over quickly, watching as they laid Gabby on a gurney, "Is she going to be okay?" I quickly asked, looking up at the paramedic.

"She should be." he nodded slightly, raising the gurney up, "Just a small concussion."

I sighed in relief before nodding and shooting another web, quickly swinging away.
*~*~*~*~*~
*~Gabby~*

I opened my eyes slowly, wincing from the bright lights. Sighing quietly, I turned my head and seeing Peter seated in a chair beside my bed, his head leaning to one side. I smiled slightly and reached out my arm, poking his leg. He groaned quietly and sat up more, "What?"

"Hi to you too." I chuckled quietly.

He instantly looked down at me, "Are you okay?"

"I feel fine, yeah. Just my head is hurting." I shrugged slightly.

"You have a small concussion." Peter sighed quietly, grabbing my hand.

"I'd say so. I hit that seat pretty hard."

He sighed and ran his hand through my hair gently, "You're coming over to my house when you get out."

I nodded slightly, "Okay. How did that guy come back to life?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "I thought he was destroyed the night Gwen died."

He shrugged, "I have no idea. This time, I'll make sure he either says locked up or dead."

I chuckled quietly and nodded, "Okay."
*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you okay?"

"Peter, I feel fine. It's been about two weeks since it happened." I sighed, looking up at him from his bed, "I need to go home soon."

He frowned slightly and sat beside me, "I just like having you here." he mumbled, grabbing my hand, "You can go whenever you want."

I laid my head on his shoulder, "You can take me if you want."

"Now?" he pouted.

I chuckled quietly, "We can wait a few hours if you want."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head, "Good."

"Has there been any signs of Electro trying to escape?" I asked, glancing up at him.

"Not yet." he told me, shaking his head, "Let's hope it stays like that."
*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't really have any inspiration for this story right now :c what do you guys want to see happen?

STILL TAKING VOTES ON A BRAND NEW STORY. VOTING ENDS DECEMBER 20TH SO I CAN POST IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU :D THE CHOICES ARE:

Jelsa - 7

Jack Frost & OC - 9

The Walking Dead - 5

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO VOTE I don't really care :) Personally, I am pulling towards JF&OC because I feel like I can do so much with that. If I did a Jelsa story, I don't think I would be able to pull of writing Elsa.

ENDING IN FOUR DAYS!!